or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jakob9696

I ported the blundergat and the blundergat_armor for the upgraded version.
In maya i know how align armor model to the weapon but they aren't binded then during an animation the armor don't move with blundergat.
my question is: How i can bind the viewmodel armor to the blundergat to create the upgraded version?

p.s i'm just learning to use maya then i don't know all about joints and other things...
8 years ago
I fixed my issue about xanim :D i forgot to drag the maya bind file script in maya before export it.
Now all work thank you!  ;)

Double Post Merge: April 18, 2016, 05:45:16 pm
do not use anims from CFG - you dont need to

just port the model and use lemon to get your own anims - the two "will" work together

and judging by your video i see nothing wrong except insanely high FOV and a incorrect weaponfile
i set a high fov and timescale to show "glitched" xanims better

Double Post Merge: April 18, 2016, 06:00:59 pm
However how i can gets xanim directly using lemon without using maya?
because it gets anim from games in .tanim
8 years ago
If i export only model from maya, in game it won't animate correctly in some anims: reload and other don't work but the most xanims work (i'm using the same xanim but i export the model with maya)
8 years ago
excuse me but I do not know if I understand correctly:
have I export the xmodels from maya with plugins or export xanim from maya binding them with models ?
8 years ago
I ported 2 blundergat models from bo2, then i changed the acid material to an other ; then i  created 2 models with different materials but when i'm reloading, the weapon texture is glitched and i don't know how i fix it. the same happens when i tried to port ray gun mk2 xmodels and xanim but now i'm using blundergat xanim from CFGFactory and they works properly.

please help me.

here there is  a video which show my problem:
8 years ago
Loading ...