or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ihmiskeho

I found and activated all radios, and then I tried to do switches. None of them gave a response, and there were 10 of them, so I had no idea if the EE was even working. At the very least, make the hand disappear after I press the button.

Also, light up a few lamps in some corners if you want dark maps. Because it's a game and not real life, our eyes can't easily enter night vision, and our eye cells start to hurt if the light/darkness effects aren't done right, and lamps would help alleviate this problem. To make it actually cool, you can have some lamps turn on after the power switch is turned on :)

I will definitely fix these issues if I can get the map working again. For some reason it just crashes the game when I launch it.
8 years ago
Just WAY too dark. Also, there's no response when I press the switches, so I don't know if I'm actually activating them. And I can't pick up the key (if it's because I didn't finish the switches part, then that's a flaw since this Easter Egg would then be extremely scripted). And the map is way too dark. I couldn't finish the map because my eyes were too sore to continue playing, so I just quit.

OK so I'll start with the darkness: Originally this was supposed to be a scary map. But the scary features (such as ambient sounds) were not working. So the map kinda just stayed dark.

In the switch part did you have a hand icon in the switch? If you did that's because you didn't activate all the radios. The switches have hintstrings and they play a sound when you activate them but in order to activate them you need to turn on the radios . Same goes with the key: other steps need to be activated before you can get the key.

I know the EE is annoying  :(. I'm currently working on a newer version of the map and I'm going to change how the EE works (so you don't have to do everything in the exact order). If you have other improvements to the map just let me know in the comments :)
8 years ago
Laboratory

This is my first map so there is not much to it. I've put a lot of work doing this map so I hope you enjoy it.

Description
The map takes place in 1980s Soviet Union. You are stuck in an abandoned laboratory and your mission is to get out.

Features:

-A some sort of Easter Egg (not just a buyable ending).
-Der Riese radios (storyline) .
-BO1 and WaW weapons (Bringing back the fan favorite Springfield! :P ).
-BO1 perks.
-FX.
-A few mini secrets.

Easter Egg steps (if you don't want to run around wondering what to do for 2 hours):
Spoiler: click to open...

Activate all 4 radios (not music)
Activate all 10 switches.
Deactive all 3 generators.
Find the key.
Use the key to open the door near power.
Pick up the parts found in the room you've just opened.
Add the parts to the buildable bench in the laboratory area.

Some things you should know about the map

-PaPed BO weapons don't have PaP camos.
-The hand icon means that it's part of the Easter egg and it will do something later
-The map has some little bugs. If you find something game breaking, please leave it down in the comment section

Credits:
Aidan: Kino der Toten teleporter, 400 fx asset fix
bamskater33: BO1 perks, fx
Rorke: BO1 weapons
YaPh1l: Zombie in a jar
ZK: all his mapping tutorials
Gamer9294: script help
Tom-BMX: Buyable ending
JR-Imagine: script placer Z
MdMaxx: Voice acting, testing
Teemu: Voice acting, testing

Sorry if I missed anyone

Please post your opinions in the comment section. Let me know what should be better in future maps. And if you find some game breaking glitches comment it down as well and I will do my best to fix it.
Have fun!

Mediafire:

8 years ago
Loading ...