or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ihmiskeho

+1, even though Hanoi was night time, it still would be nice to see some day/early morning maps going on. :P
Also, it would be nice to see zombie skin variations, maybe from sumpf or something. Goodluck with your map! Can't wait to play it when it releases.

Daylight added. Not a final version. Just something I quickly added.

And forgot to mention that the default zombie models will be replaced.
8 years ago
After many weeks of struggle the map is finally at a playable condition. By that I mean all zones are working and zombies are moving/spawning correctly. Here are some new in-game images:

Stuff left do do:
-Finish scripting the easter egg.
-Fix ammo, damage and anims for some weapons.
-Add Pack a punched weapons.
-Add lots of detail!

Also I don't know what time of day the map should have. Your ideas would be appreciated.
8 years ago
You weren't lying with the title [Easy Map] :). Nice job.

There's just one thing bugging me. The Death Machine is kinda broken. Also if you buy a weapon when you have the Death Machine you get a third gun.
8 years ago
Very unique and challenging map.
8 years ago
Looks great already. Nice job :)
8 years ago
Looks like a tight old school map. I'll give it a shot :)
8 years ago
Awesome! This might help me with my future projects. Thanks for release!
8 years ago
The detail of this map is just incredible :o. Great job!
8 years ago

Took me 15 rounds to find the power switch :lol:

Great job on the map! Map runs smoothly and didn't find any glitches.

(Also I'm so glad that the map doesn't require T4M. Not that I have anything against T4M but I have disc version of waw so...)
8 years ago
Can't edit posts yet so I'll be posting these here...

It's been a long time since I updated this post so I decided to show you some progress.

As requested I added some new playable areas. And don't worry. There will be more detail later.

As what comes to scripting I only have one part of the ee scripted and its not quite working. I'll start doing scripts after mapping.
8 years ago
Very good for a first map! BO2 weapons were nice and the elemental pack a punch was a cool feature aswell. If you are planning to fix minor issues there was an out of the map spot in the second room but other than that there were no bugs. Great job  :)
8 years ago
Great map! Really enjoyed playing it  :)

8 years ago
Not sure if anyone is watching this topic anymore. But round 16 and only with mr28 and ranger. No fire sale.
8 years ago
nice, are you making everything to proper scale or just adding rooms random size as long as its in the map?
I'm making it to proper scale. Maybe some texture changes but mostly the same as real Hanoi
8 years ago
This map is released and can be found here:
You can lock this topic moderators

Hanoi

This is my second map. I have been working on this for some time now (six months already). I do hope that people like the idea even though it's a remake.

Progress:
Mapping
95%
Scripting
85%
Weapons
95%

Story:
Spoiler: click to open...
After the cold war the american soldiers left Hanoi. They soon forgot this place and had no idea what it had become.
Vietnamise scientists formed their research on this forgotten prison. The experiments were kept hidden and no other humans were allowed near.
That is until the outbreak started. After that Hanoi was left to rot.
There is something in Hanoi that we were yet to understand. An evil force that no one dares to use. Until now...

Current features:
-A small objective/Easter-Egg
-Bo1 weapons and models. I wasn't able to port some weapons like the Galil or Commando as Maya just crashes every time I try to open them. No idea why ???
EDIT: Galil and Commando added. They were given to me by some awesome community members which will be credited in the release post
Original Black Ops Hanoi + new areas to explore.
Black Ops 1 perks + Electric cherry.

Current look:

Older pics

Very old pics:

So that's pretty much it. Leave your thoughts and ideas in the comment section if you have any :)

EDIT: The release date is set to this week if everything goes well. So if you have any final wishes for the map let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Left to do:
-Portals
-Some sound effects
-Some FX
-Last minute detail
-Viewhands
8 years ago
Loading ...