Last Active
May 15, 2014, 07:58:31 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
May 04, 2024, 07:53:21 pm
My start room has a chandelier(Pics Soon!) and I want it to look real. I have already added small 50 radius, 1 intensity lights for each of the candles on it, but I wish I could make it swing on a hinge or something. Any ideas?
10 years ago
yeah I know about the bowie and toms melee weapons, ill add both, but I wish there was a "Original" way to increase melee damage.

Thanks,
10 years ago
I want to have an easter egg in my map which will give you my special knife(already have models and stuff) but I want it to be accesable only by completing the easter egg. So theroticly I would need to have a trigger to be activated when the easter egg is complete.

OR,

Maybe I ...
10 years ago
Well, depending on how much space you have, you could do what I did. I had to upgrade imidiatly because of some compatability issues so I didn't have time to ask a question. I took my entire WAW root directory, my Appdata mods stuff and put it all on an external HDD. Then I installed WAW and and rep...
10 years ago
Ok, well thanks to both of you. I will probably start this on the weekend or in my free time. Ive seen this tut before just never thought to actually watch it until needed to port weapons. Well, at least I can watch and follow along with what trem does on my other screen.

[hr...
10 years ago
so I got black ops one and im installing the mod tools, but how does one actually go about porting the xmodels. Is it the same way as with cod4. Using Toms cod4 model mover? or differently?

Thanks.

P.S.
______________________________...
10 years ago

Signature

Nazi_zombie_?(GETTING ENTERED IN A CONTEST SO I DONT WANT TO TELL YOU THE NAME OF THE MAP :L     )
Loading ...