or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IamTIMMEHHH

I followed the script twice but i still dont get a ''press f to pick up key'' hintstring also cant pick it up.
7 years ago
ooh... oooh... hmmm i am excited. just really excited, great work, am impressed. doesnt happen that fast
7 years ago
Not bad for a start map but you can at least detail the heck out of the place to make a spooky vibe, like broke down walls, burning wood or idk at least do that because if you leave it like this we can also take the pre made map you get when making a mod...
7 years ago
Due to me fkin up a lot of times and the lack of inspiration I haven't worked on this map in a while, I didn't know what to do anymore with it and thought I was over with it. I wanted to start again with this mod but starting up the the map and seeing that all what's left is the starting room sucks real hard. I decided to still go on but all the screenshots you see now are not going to be there, now I know more of mapping I am also improving my "first" map.

So in conclusion I have to start all over again and it will take long to recreate and improve what I did in the first place, hope you can wait that long but if you can I hope you are goin to enjoy it.  :) :) :)
7 years ago
I was so hypes for this for so long gonna play it toddy :D
7 years ago
I never understood where the leveling in bo3 was good for. Where do you need lvl up for in zombies???
7 years ago
nvm i edited it and now it works :D
7 years ago
i have added this to my map and its the most chaotic weapon i have ever seen, its really fun but its soo bad xD. the pap camo is going ham and the ammo in the non pap version keeps coming even if he has past 0.

i am not saying its bad, i think the oppesit and i will totally make this a wonderweapon in my map cause its really strong haha.
7 years ago
and if i am using the ugx mod helper what do i need to change the phd bottle in because i have the same problem, buying and nothing happends, only no ads, knife ,other weapons, and that kind of stuff.
7 years ago
more pics plz
7 years ago
update:

made a lot of the map and i dont think it will take long to be done, the mapping then i need to add some scripts so HYPE.
7 years ago
I have no idea if ur serious or Makin gun of me  :D

no i am serieus this time. i really want a working box because my friend has the same problem, and we both have the ugx standalone. :/
7 years ago
I got a question,my box doesn't work anymore but I don't know if I fked up or I have to do something to make it work. And I saw u had the box.  :please:
7 years ago
http://www.cfgfactory.com.There you can get some BO3 weapons,or if you want you can port it by yourself

If you want to import it you have to download the weapon first, cfgfactory is a great site for that.
If you open the zip you get you get 9 maps and a mod.txt from those 9 maps you need to take everything except weapons and drag it into your raw (you can find it in your root, your root is the cod waw folder.) than open your mod and drag weapons AND images  in there, very importent to do both. Now you have to add the weapon to the box and weapon list. To do that open zombiemode.gsc then scroll down and you see lines with names of guns, paste your gun there. Do the same in dlc3 code. Then you are done. :D
7 years ago
Loading ...