or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IamTIMMEHHH

what on earth was the idea behind this xDDD....
good luck with this
6 years ago
I know it's about the features and all, which look awesome btw. Wouldn't you spend some more time on the map itself? Bcuz now it doesn't look that great, and I think you can manage to make it look good if you just spend some time in it. Might sound mean but it's really just to help.
7 years ago
best wel prima  :accepted:
7 years ago
Harddrive broke, map is gone... Ima try and fix it but.... Yeh srry :'( :'(
Fixed it  ;)
7 years ago
looks dank, if i didnt have to help other people with mappin i would be willing to help you but.. yeh
7 years ago
small update:

made a underground section that is only accesable if you come from the sewers,
and is also the only way out of the sewers...

(p.s. will be on vacation so not much progress will be made.)
7 years ago
so would be happy to see some support on your project.

I have asked some people around and found one who is willing to help me out, he is currently working on a section that will take some work off my shoulders.  :)
7 years ago
those are a lot of bo2 weapons lel.... like the idea, would consider to detail the place because atm it looks really plain.
but still pretty good  :)
7 years ago
Looks good! feel like I can't so much see the map as well, could you maybe

i added the pictures so i hope its better now.  :)
7 years ago
Seems nice, but, are you going to implement custom weapons on the map when you finish it?

Yes ofcourse, the group of 3 includes 2 weapon porters that will do a great job.
7 years ago
So basically i started with a small group of 3 people working on a map, at first we would not have choses for the style we chose now since we didnt know much about it and thought it was to hard. now a few months later we just went for it and started working on a SoE style map. I liked the concept but did just not enjoy the map so i made it my way with an twist. I added the thing i really like. ( in zombie maps and IRL).... snow! after figuring out how everything works and getting some models to work with i got hyped and worked on it. Unfortunately i am the only mapper, so thats a lot of work to do alone. I think it will take a long time for its finished, but i hope the outcome will be great! I am solo now, the other two have left me and gone to bo1. It will take even longer now.

it will be like an complete city with an subway, sewers, an tramsystem, streets and buildings.
so I hope you will like it.

Features
Custom perk(s)
Custom weapons
boss zombie
little easter eggs
bigger easter egg
special doors
big train spot
intense gameplay
7 years ago
still like it tho :p
7 years ago
I like the idea but the fx for being near you are really buggy and he doesn't explode when he is close enough for it, so it's not really the napalm zombie it's just a normal zombie that explodes on death.
7 years ago
Launch with ''developer 1" and "devmap MAPNAME" and then open the console and show the full error at the bottom

this is the error
7 years ago
hi,
I added this to my map but when I launch it i get this error and I have no idea why.

7 years ago
Loading ...