or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IamTIMMEHHH

it looks very nice only the textures and the pap room i would chance but for a beginner map it look actually good.

greets IamTIMMEHHH
8 years ago
i watched the vid and i dont know what part of the map you want because as far i can see it looks good. the outside area is nicely done but the tank is really random. also there are giant walls around it so i would not know what kind of scenery you would like in you map. because most of the parts are not being seen.

greets IamTIMMEHHH
8 years ago
Hi i was wondering if there is an way to get the old waw weapons back from waw in the new ugx standalone
8 years ago
Maybe the zombies arent connected to the right area, the zombies Could stand in the ground/ wall, (if you have multiple zones) maybe you didn't script the right thing for the zone entering

Hope ot helped  :)
8 years ago
What is the theme of your map, also the weather?
8 years ago
Hey guys

It might sound really stupid but everytime i want to script something i need to go to mapname.gsc but if i do it the way everyone saus it i cant find it enywhere (root, maps, mapname)i

PLZ Someone help
Btw i am using the new ugx standalone
8 years ago
Is this with the new ugx standalone???
8 years ago
It looks sick i was sondering if you Could make the panzersoldat/ guard and mortal strike for the new ugo standalone. All the files are becoming a clown fiesta for me. I am new so i am really noob in scripties but i am in the progress of making my own map  :derp:
8 years ago
i was wondering if someone knew a tutorial for the airstrike with the new ugx standalone
8 years ago
Loading ...