Profile Link
Country
gb
Local Time
April 25, 2024, 10:51:04 pm

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
MrWoodster
Hi guys, I thought it might be easier to stick these all in one post instead of creating multiple threads, so hoping someone can help me.

1.   Are there any topics that go through putting Zappers into a map? I am aware of the models and where they’re located, but I don’t know how to “...
6 years ago
Guys?

It would be a lot easier if the search function was working properly lol...
6 years ago
Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help point me in the direction of how to set this up. I have the UGX prefabs pack, but simply adding multiple boxes into my map isn't enough, I'm obviously missing a couple steps - can anyone advise?

Many thanks.
6 years ago
This would probably have something to do with your traverses and path nodes overlapping indeed. Take a look at the position mentioned in the error (you can go to a specific position in radiant by one of the menu but...
6 years ago
Thanks for the explanation and help guys.

Funnily enough upon compiling my map this morning I got these 3 errors (which I haven't seen before).

WARNING: NEGOTIATION node at (-192.000000 474.000000 40.000000) overlaps other nodes
WARNING: NEGOTIATION node at (-218.0000...
6 years ago
Hey,

Welcome to UGX! Have a great time here, we're looking forward to your further releases!

Lukkie1998

Cheers Lukkie, I'll be sure to post something soon, alt...
6 years ago
Loading ...