or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - henkownd

It workes for small things, such as you trigger something in one map and when you start another map it will say something I already tested that.
10 years ago
Just a message so people know this WIP isn't dead.
I am currently working on a very hard script which involves multiple maps.
I also made a poster to show all the maps that I will create within this story-line.
This map is taking so long because I am scripting this that will only be availabe when you complete task in other maps.
besides that I am trying to get all the models having speculair maps and I get a ton of new ideas which I want to use.
Sorry for taking so long but I am doing the best I can and I don't want to release a bad map containing tons of bugs etc.

Here is the poster:

-Henkownd
10 years ago
Very small update:

Added speculair maps to all the weapons as well as the pap camo!
The big update will come I am just working on making the entire map and getting some ingame footage and start beta testing.
Please don't ask to be a beta tester yet because I will post it when the beta testing will begin.

Here is a preview:
10 years ago
10 years ago
I will post a update including new areas maybe some in game footage and more features.
10 years ago
ProGamerzFTW's dvar fix worked thanks
10 years ago
I played lorkeep is that map the problem? and if so how do I fix this?
10 years ago
here you go

10 years ago
already tried that it didn't work, I am going to replace the normal hud files with my back-up hopefully that works

Post Merge: May 22, 2014, 05:29:28 pm
It didn't work, does anybody have suggestions?
10 years ago
yes, it looks like my standard hud is changed, because everytime I build my mod it replaces the good one with the flame one
10 years ago
I am using the hud that JR-Imagine made, i also tried to normal one but that doesn't work either
and this happens on all my maps
10 years ago
Hey,

I have a problem with my hud, it uses the fire one now and I don't know how to get it back.

-Henkownd
10 years ago
everything didn't work, i am going to reinstall my modtools hopefully that helps
10 years ago
it isn't one window all my windows don't work, I am having this problem with all my maps
10 years ago
still doesn't work
10 years ago
Loading ...