or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Harry Bo21

Can’t use getentarray on structs...
6 years ago
Recharing?
6 years ago
Obv every tiny map needs super fast zombies that were designed for large maps...
6 years ago
Don’t mess around adding stuff like this...

You haven’t installed the mod tools ‘correctly’ - simply do it again and ensure you do all patches in the correct order
6 years ago
What I mean is how would one go about making a place that spawns infinite zombies that dont ruin the current round. I have this really cool idea that would be made so much better if this was possible (and I mean anything is right? for god sake someone completely redid the afterlife system for bo3)

I also want to make a system like the gorod krovi tunnel that takes you out of pack a punch. this part isnt necessary as I can replace it with a teleporter but it would be cool.

Does anyone know how to make the area 51 place at least?  Thank you for reading this

he means the script, not the map / textures lol
6 years ago
A - you cannot spawn script structs (spawn struct is a ‘data structure’ )

B - assigning Kvps would do nothing anyway apart from assign stuff - that doesn’t just ‘make them work’

C - can’t play a sound on a struct - because it’s not an entity
6 years ago
Mod_impact

And it’s not unique to grenades
6 years ago
lol is there anywhere he 'isnt' banned

the internet as a whole tho, fuck me thats an accomplishment
6 years ago
i thought if the bottle doesnt exist it just uses a default weapon, unless thats a different cod
no it just fails

meaning the weapon change complete notify never happens
6 years ago
No it doesn’t

He has the stock patch - and no localised either

The assets are missing ( no knife can’t sprint means it couldn’t give the bottle )
6 years ago
Suddenly a lot of things make sense
6 years ago
Or... just add the tag rather than remove the main aspect of zombies
6 years ago
Coddmodd literally told you...
6 years ago
ur all suckers - im not asking how to build a plane idiots just some files to add in my map
ill remember that next time you try pming me asking for shit
6 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDqLdFsdSTY
not what he asked - he wants the stats

Bo3 weaponfiles are not actual files - there is no file to extract like the other games

You can find ‘approximations ‘ of the stats online
6 years ago
Loading ...