or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hardpoint_taken

Welcome To The City of Tieli

STORY

This old Chinese village is suspended in above earth after a reaction with the 115 element. All lives in the small town perished in the accident. Our four survivors were sent to the island to investigate what went wrong. To find out what has happened, they must first discover the ancient Chinese secrets of the town. Battling through small hallways, giant mazes, even some unwanted friends, they will have to face the challenge and solve the puzzle.

Map Maker Background

Hi, my name is Ian also known as Hardpoint_Taken. This is my second map and looking forward to releasing this magnificent world with you. The first map I made was Slapshot (a.k.a Hockey) and I got some good and bad reviews on it. NGT and YouAlwaysWin both played it and I loved to see the videos they have posted. Anyways, I'm here to bring you Suspended.

Map Features

Boss Zombie

Quick Revive, Jugg, Speed Cola, Double Tap 2.0, Mulekick, PHD, Electric Cherry, Stamin up, Daiquiri

Tribute to the Mapper(s) that got me Started

2 Mazes

Pack-A-Punch

Black Ops 1-2 Weapons
Spoiler: click to open...
MP5
M1911
HK21
GALIL
Raygun Mark 2
MP7
AK47
Thundergun
STG44
Commando
M14
Peacekeeper
Semtex

Ghost Weapons
Honey Badger
Ripper

Current Images and Progress

Map Progress:
75%

Progress towards Beta 5.0:
35%

Guns Completely Done:
55%

Pictures

http://youtu.be/2dLbbNN84Ww?list=UUKIYx-PtS_4ZJ_H3H79ai0g

Special Thanks

CFGFactory - Models
ZombieKill3r - Tutorials
xJimmy33 - Round/ HUD Look
HDKenny - Mapping Help
UGX Tutorials
DidUknowiPwn - Font
Bam - Perks
Secret Tribute to the People Who Got me into Mapping
Redspace - Scripting/Boss
BluntStuffy - Soul Boxes
9 years ago
Looking great guys! Keep up the great work :D
9 years ago
Hi, just a friendly reminder. Hope everything is coming along. Keep in mind, the map download link must be emailed to me before Dec 6. Good luck! If you wish to drop out of the competition I would ask that you mark your project as [withdrawn] so we know. Thanks.

could you withdraw mine???
9 years ago
Looks nice man!! Keep it up!
10 years ago
Looks good  :) It seems like there are an Ice slider at the bottom  :gusta:

working out a few quinks in the ice slides but loving how they work in this map:)
10 years ago
Floating Peak

Created By: Hardpoint

Short Story

Upon a peak high in the sky, our survivors must conquer the height! Fighting the dead through abandoned cabins, caves, ice slides, and much more! Story will become longer as map progresses.

AREAS

Spawn

10 years ago
Great job JBird!!! Can't wait for the release!
10 years ago
Loading ...