or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hachuwaka

I play almost everyday, so i'll add u, see ya
9 years ago
Bad news for me, then. I bought Annihilation because of your mod, but I think Kap 40 is overpowered as starting pistol, as RE45 was (for me) on Rollon's mod.
Anyway, I'll give it a chance, thanks again, you're an amazing modder.
9 years ago
the starting pistol is still M1911?
If IT IS, mauser c96 ftw
Thanks for your mod.
9 years ago
Thanks a lot, @HitmanVere
9 years ago
I saw poker988tv uploaded a video of your mod, but it looks like a newer version (electric staff, mauser, blundergat)
Is it available for us?
9 years ago
Why did you replace KAP40 for mauser? mauser rocks, mauser ftw, add a poll for that or something.
Thank you, it looks nice. ;)
9 years ago
Once again, sorry for your lost. :(
Spoiler: click to open...
Will you put BO/BO2's viewhands instead of WaW's?
9 years ago
amazing, can't wait
i'm just concerned about new powerups... I mean, new weapons and perks are pretty cool, but maybe with powerups you take the essence of the game away.
Thank you for modding BO1 :)
9 years ago
Once again, after game and game with your mod, i think ASM1 is too cheap, because it's an amazing weapon and, if that weapon is going to solve my games, i want to pay more for it xD
9 years ago
I also think that RE45 as starting pistol is too OP, maybe something like M9 or Mauser would be better.
Thanks again.
9 years ago
Thank you! it's amazing, but i miss installation instructions along with rar file, it would be easier.
9 years ago
MikeVLC, i saw you're spanish, so... Buen trabajo, excelente mapa. Soy español también xD
9 years ago
every single link is broken :(
9 years ago
I would add Dolphin Dive, custom powerups icons, some more detail: why? Because when i play customs, i don't like to think that  i'm playing World at War, the map is exactly as bo2's, but i'd like to see it looking newer, it looks a little old to me.
More things... I couldn't open BAR's door with right 750 points, but with more points i could.
Keep working like that, you're amazing. Thank you for the map.
9 years ago
i think once enabled it can't be disabled without a controller...
9 years ago
Loading ...