or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hachuwaka

awesome. now i'm waiting for your next map:)
9 years ago
it's amazing. if you need beta testing, there you got my request
9 years ago
Treminaor, i didn't know where to post it. As i guess you know, i'm a donator and i already have UGX Requiem, and except for a few bugs and glitches, it's the best map i've ever seen, i hope it to be released soon, along with UGX Mod 1.1
I'm writing this because i had  problem with the map. I play with keyboard, but i enabled xbox controller mod by accident, and i don't know how to disable it, could you help me with that?
9 years ago
hey, two things.
1. I was recording a gameplay of this (epic) map and it crashed, i don't know if it's been because of a bug or whatever, I was at round 16, jumping (trying to get coz, i don't know if it's possible) and then it crashed. I got the video, if you want to check it out.
2. Basicly, i also wanted to ask if it's possible to get coz xD
Thx.
9 years ago
hey, i don't know if you realized, but there's a bug, it happened me twice, i lost tomahawk when i had it, and i couldn't take it again, it's symbol appeared on the left of grenades, as always, but when pressing LB, it said "no special grenades" or smthng like that
9 years ago
This is the most amazing map I've ever seen. Congratulations. I still don't know where all the parts are but I hope I will find them soon.
I think I speak for all when I say that I want more epic maps like this. F****** awesome.
9 years ago
When I am going to download any map, I always decide if download or not when I see some screenshots or at least SOMETHING that could help me to get an idea of what the uploader is posting. I think you will help us a lot if you add a video or screenshots. If you do this, I will try your map almost sure.
Thanks for the map.
9 years ago
Loading ...