or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hachuwaka

Bug found, after using several times the mistery box, I lost one of my two weapons along with the knife, and after using the box again I couldn't have any more guns, I was stuck at one.
8 years ago
Honestly, as I guess that it's happened with other users as well, I've waited for this map to be released for more than a year, I understand that complications might appear and all that, but it's kinda unfair for us. Anyway, thanks for the work.
8 years ago
Nice job man, I really want to try it, but the thing is I can't. Start game button doesn't appear when choosing singleplayer:
8 years ago
Does it mean that's possible to create custom maps for BO1?
8 years ago
that worked, thanks a lot. Having changed that option would change the playability on other maps?
8 years ago
Awesome map, I beat it, but since update 1.3, it looks like this. Any idea?
8 years ago
Every attempt to play coop has failed... Is it normal?
8 years ago
Idk if this happens to anyone else, but everytime I load the map, textures are broken...
Thank you for your work and I hope I can solve this...
8 years ago
Have either of you noticed if this mod changes wallbuys in moon? Everytime that i've installed it, played shangri-la and then moon, i've realized that. Wallbuys I mean the names of weapons just like they are on shangri-la with this mod.
8 years ago
First time I played this, it freezed for some seconds at round 9, but after then np.
It's amazing, I hope to see more mods made by u soon.
9 years ago
Couldn`t you fix those issues? They aren't relevant, but i simply wanted to know.
Thanks again, Who`s who is amazing.
9 years ago
sometimes, when i'm next to a rock or stairs i get locked there like it was a wall (without even touching)
9 years ago
S12's damage is too low, don't you think?
9 years ago
I was waiting for it, you're very skilled, hope to see more maps you'll create. Thanks infinitely.
9 years ago
Loading ...