or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gustoman

add me on discord GU$TOMAN#2826
6 years ago
maybe i could do it for u
6 years ago
Make sure you give correct KVPs on zombie target and zombie spawners also make sure you give correct KVPs for zone. Also you have to add line of your zone in your map name.gsc file. I am sure you can find some tutorial on youtube.
6 years ago
This review for your map is only my opinion.

1) I tried your map because I am fan of dust2 map. I know your map is set at night time but its little to dark and objectives too, maybe if you add some lights around it could look better, so we can actually see some nice coloring or set better night settings.
2) The size of the map seems right at some places but somewhere its really to small.
3) A models that you used for debris are not good, they just don't fit there. Also debris are on bad spots for dust map.
4) This map doesn't have zombie windows entrances at all ( only 1 hole in the wall ) otherwise all zombies are rises.
5) A secret room is not interesting at all. There is nothing except for PAP.
6) There is nothing custom, nothing added into map for example some new custom rooms or areas. This is only base layout of old dust2 map which is not interesting to play and get bored really quickly. It feels like old CS 1.6 dust map.

You can still work on the map and make new update. I hope my review is not to negative but I think it's better to see what other people think about your map, so you can make better maps in the future. I know this is fan made map and all maps are great that people made including yours too. We are not Activision so we cannot make really PRO maps but we are WAW community that all maps are made by fan people of zombies and they are all great. FAN MADE MAPS

I really like how you made the layout of this map or the idea make a hole on cutwalk as shortcut to the tunnel. For your first map its great what you have done so far and I hope you will keep learning and making new maps for WAW community.
For your first map its really great!!!
6 years ago
Hey there, some of u may know me but for people who don't I am creator of Salaj_Dust2 and few other maps. I am still working on huge update for Dust2 and working on new projects such as CSGO Cache, WWE etc... I am planning to make more csgo maps.

I have some good people behind these projects and I am looking for more.

I am looking for people who like to make maps, so we can become friends, bigger team, make better maps and have fun.

Anything that you like to do or want to do from this list TEXT ME

JOB LIST
converting custom textures
converting custom models
make prefabs
make maps
make animations
scripting
testers
or something else that can be useful for these projects...
6 years ago
You know, I tend to say that WaW looks really outdated overall visually in pretty much most of the maps, but for your map, it actually fits very well and I like how it looks, GJ
Yes I know that but its still enjoyable for some old zombies with friends and thank you :]

Double Post Merge: April 08, 2018, 09:46:20 pm
After seeing your interpretation of Dust II, I really didn't have any high hopes for this map but it looks like you managed to outdo yourself. It could use some models and textures from CS:GO though. Hit me up if you need any help.
I know Dust2 is not perfect but its just first version of dust2 or lets call it BETA because I wanted released it ASAP but I am still working on Dust2 and I'm taking this map to next level, so I hope new version of new dust2 you will like more then before.
As you can see in pictures I use custom models and custom textures and yes some of them are from CSGO but not all. Yes I hit you up and we can discus some things.
6 years ago
As you know I am creator of Salaj_Dust2 and I am still working on huge update for Dust2. Right now I am working on few projects in the same time so videos for project Cache may not be that often because I want to finish Dust2 and WWE first.
For this project I can show you CT spwan. This is gonna be new map for COD WAW Custom Zombies. Everything that you see in the video is just "BETA" some things may be changed, removed or added.
I will upload new video when new area will be finished and I will show you more. Feel free subscribe and never missed new updates.

6 years ago
Copy raw/vision/nazi_zombie_factory.vision into mods/mapname/vision/
Change the name to mapname.vision
//
By default most script placers use factory vision but will also load mapname.vision if it's in the folder.
I did it but it doesn't look it makes any differences. it seems to be still same even if i put number higher in vision file
6 years ago
Your clouds brightness are very different so its probably glow or bloom settings in your vision file.
where can i change it
6 years ago
My map was in UGX v1.1 for long time. Now I removed UGX and I got problem set up lighting and coloring to exactly same like it was before.
With UGX v1.1 everything was fine colors and lights were set up very good but now I don't use UGX anymore and I use exactly same settings like before but its just different. I'm posting picture of example how it looked before and now. If you know how to fix it or if UGX using some script or vision for it please help me set it up.

I use same worldspawns settings.

I want same lighting and coloring that I had with UGX.

6 years ago
I have installed UGX mod v1.1 and I would like to create map with classic version without UGX but I don't want to uninstall UGX because i need it for some projects.

How can I do it
6 years ago
Salaj WWE Custom Zombies | Teaser Trailer

We are still working on this map and we are adding new features into this map. 
I am looking for some help and if you help me u get credit what i need is here https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,16217.0.html

6 years ago
I am looking for script "perks and pap drops" when u kill zombie u can get drop like perk or pap same as bomb or insta-kill. If anyone have it please share it with me.

Also im looking for someone who would change players and zombies models for me.

You will be credited.
6 years ago
You can find all your maps here C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods and then just delete any map you want to.
6 years ago
Loading ...