or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gustoman

if u can please record a video so i can see more details and COOP works only for Steam users so if u have non steam or pirated game it will not works for u.
7 years ago
Nice challenging map, love it but to be honest i'd put PHD  instead of deadshot daiquiri and some buyable ammo (i apologize if it's already in but i couldnt find it) because i couldnt get max ammo drop in 4 rounds. Nice map btw, good job!! 8)
Im glad that you like my map, PHD would not be very useful there and drops are random so you have to be patient until you get max ammo but there is The Hell's Retriever that cost 15K and this weapon will help you survive. 
7 years ago
New update v1.01 released
7 years ago
Thanks again for the Map GU$TO! You truly are an awesome friend! I will beat this map one day!
no problem  :) what are friends for
7 years ago
Looks like it might be a good time. Haven't played a UGX Mod V1.1 map in a while; might have to fire this one up.
i hope u will enjoy the map
7 years ago
models example weapons?
models as debris ( big models ) or just doors, it doesn't matter. I just need to move same doors more then one time but every time with different trigger
7 years ago
I would like to do something that player will be able to buy some doors or models as block more times. I tried add into KVPs more then one targetnames but is nto working like that. If anyone know how to do it please let me know.

For example: Doors, to buy doors i have to use trigger but doors will move on side and then i want to use other trigger for same doors that will move it again.
7 years ago
theres no jug

and no quick revive -_-

but i love the map
yea because of this it is more challenging 
7 years ago
YO Bro I will Fix The CooP button for lan user see my map Ugx_bridge  :) :troll:
text me in messages if u want help me fix it
7 years ago
Dude coop button does not working for lan  user  :alone:
I know coop is not working for people who have pirate or nonsteam version of COD. It is because of UGX mod.
7 years ago

SALAJ_MALEFIC'S_SPAWN
Challenging map with dust2 layout but in the street style. Most of you played my map already called SALAJ_DUST2, so this new map is in one open area on the T spawn. Do you think you can escape?

HOW TO INSTALL
When you download the map it may happen that windows defender will block this application. Just ignore that or if it says something like this "click here for more options" just click on that and there will be more options for allow installation, so you can pass it and install it without any problem.

COOP / Multiplayer
If you want to play COOP with 3 or 4 friends it may happen that one of you got stuck on screen. If you are stuck just type to console "pause" and it should works.

BETTER TEXTURES AND MODELS EXPERIENCE
Before you lunch the mod just go to the settings/options and then graphic. Make sure that Specular Map is turned OFF "NO".

INFORMATION ABOUT MAP
UGX v1.1 ( game modes: calssic, gungame, arcademod, king of the hill, sharpshooter, bounty hunter, chaos mode )
Challenge ( one area, no jugg, no revive ) 
4 Perks
The Hell's Retriever
Pack a Punch
Elemental Machine
Weapons ( MW, BO1, BO2, BO3 )
CS:GO Ranking System
Plant the Bomb C4 ( buyable ending )
Some Custom Models ( cod ghost models )
Xbox 360 Controller Support

UPDATE v1.01
Fixed window glitch.
Fixed windows frame on the buildings.
Changed lamp models.
New board of the ranks.
Changed price for The Hell's Retriever

CREDITS
Creator: GU$TOMAN
Map Tester: Patcher

THANKS TO
UGX Team - Thank you for UGX mod.

MY MAPS
THE FIGHT
SALAJ_DUST2
SALAJ_MALEFIC'S_SPAWN

7 years ago
The axe isnt included in UGX mod 1.1, only the hatchet.
You could probably make something similar with the hatchet or try to add tombmx melee axe weapon but i haven't done it myself.
oh okanyway thank u a lot its very useful
7 years ago
I cant make a video because my internet is bad.
//
What kvp are on the trigger_use?
What line did you paste under maps/_zombiemode::main();
texting again because now it works for me. I figured it out I just forget connect trigger and struct. now everything works thanks u very much. but what i wanted is axe actually as UGX has in their map to break woods, however this is very useful too and thank u very much .
7 years ago
Add the gsc to your mods/mapname/maps folder
Check the box for it in the launcher mod builder tab.
The top of the gsc has instructions for the radiant stuff and the line needed to paste in your mods/maps/mapname.gsc UNDER the line maps/_zombiemode::main();
i did everything and is not working for me, if u could make short 1 minute video tutorial i would be really greatful
7 years ago
Loading ...