or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Gunoftruth

Penguin was an incredibly detailed map, the mappers maps were all great, but he would only do stock maps which alas limited how great they could be.
Yea after seeing it idk if i could be as good as him xd  :(  :-X

yeah i played penguin its my favorite glitching map you can get out of map in first room and packapunch if you want or put power on or do anything basicly from most locations so many out of map spots but thats what makes it extra fun

Lmao i didnt know my thread turned into penguin  :troll:

I had this weird dream of this map. only it was more like a weird dam-like structure over a snowy ravine, across it was pap.

Mine or Penguin?  :o I see.

8 years ago
He's referring to the map nazi_zombie_penguin. A very detailed map which takes place in a Russian communication station during WW2... Tbh your map doesn't look much like it, but I hope that clears things up anyway.

Oh i see. And am i suppose offense that your saying my map is bad or am i reading it wrong, and dont worry this very early no detailing at all just trying get the basics all done.
8 years ago
If you are planning to add the avocado Avogadro, I suggest adding a new feature than just the normal bad electro boss.
Like have him summon hellhounds or disable a certain perk for 30 seconds until you kill him. and make him drop points and a max ammo in the end

Yep i got something plan on dog rounds with him, you will see. And originally he wasn't going feature in map haha

Thought you gave up on Radiant ??? Looks good, will try later
I was forced to quit after what happen, temporarily quit so say  :(

For some reason your pics remind me of Left 4 Dead. ps. I like L4D. =)

Thanks!, Acutally i never have played l4d :S

Looks awesome remind me a little bit of Penguin

Thanks! Penguin? what LOL

On other hands:
On twitter ive been holding many polls, so community and my followers got to vote what map was going be named etc.
At the moment the current poll is what starting pistol should I use

Vote here: http://strawpoll.me/6025324

I will choose by end of this week! (Tommorrow!)
Thanks!
~Gunoftruth
8 years ago
Hey Everyone,

Gunoftruth here today with my latest map I've been working on for a bit now. The map is called "Avogadro Keep" and here's the overview

The theme: Abandoned trailer parks in Green Run, 1960s mix 2025 with soe tint to it ;)

Weapons: A mix of all Treyarch guns, So Black ops 1, 2,3 and maybe some waw guns. (Not Final still coming up with a list)
New custom wonder weapons.

(I Will update this top half when i have better list, story etc)

And now on to the pictures, These are taken from my twitter I will most likely update there first before here

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gunoftruth

First days of mapping:

Update 1:

Update 2

Update 3

Credits (Will Be Updating constantly, If i miss you dm me)
Izartax: Fog fx and cendre effect, Mapping
Jzob123
Alerion: Trailer models
ProxFtw: Weapons
Smasher248: Textures, models
Ricko0z: Weapons
Steve Hurley: For all his consulting, Yea Yea! :D

Thanks ~Gunoftruth
8 years ago
Wonder what remake this reminds me of.  ::) ;) Cant wait see :D
9 years ago
so... its a mod... in the "community" work in progress section

that no-one else can have - except people you "like" and they pm you

Where did i see this before i wonder...  ::)

Lets just rename this - the showboating section

???
9 years ago
I enjoy playing with bears in my class, alot fun i blare this song too (mm)  :D :D ;)

! No longer available
9 years ago
so publicity with a site of people he hates?

best kind

Well at least its going be posted here for us to play  ;). From what ive seen he doesn't dislike or hate people here just a select few.

But on other hands can't wait see map :D
9 years ago
Great work glad u finished it smasher! Keep up! Cant wait see more :)
9 years ago
I just wanted to give you guys a little update on what we have been working on in the Cyborg Mod,  The call of duty online mystery box  8)

I uv mapped that my self took me over 20+ hours then rigging it and animating it :)

No spec maps  ;)
(Image removed from quote.)

With the real spec + nml maps exported from Call Of Duty Online :)
(Image removed from quote.)

Also this is on my Mapping Contest 2015 map if anybody is wondering  :P
Turned out Great cow! So Happy have you on team all you make is wins  :D 8)
9 years ago
If you could change the power up drops textures from a golden to machine-like look, that would be pretty awesome.
We are aiming replicate the codol one :)
9 years ago
Looks win cow can't wait play and see it 8)
9 years ago
i would like to have the mod on the map called Nacht Reimagined :)
Maybe,   ;)
9 years ago
Well, I'm glad that this is still alive, because it looked very promising.
Can't wait to see more (and I hope you change the viewhands, as the standard W@W ones are kinda annoying)
Anyway, good luck and hope to see more.
with regards,
Jiffy
Yes maybe i should clarify little more, don't worry were getting the 4 original characters so it will be there viewhands so triggers etc. :)
9 years ago
Loading ...