or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Gunoftruth

So happy your back cow!

Keep up great work on the map! it look like wins! :)
8 years ago
Good Review of a good map :D, I would rated a little higher but nerveless good review ;)
8 years ago
This is AMAZINGLY done! I love it! Best map of this year already!!!!! :D

One thing: Just up the knife speed on the m1911 and be good ;)
8 years ago
Someone acutally made a thread about se2devs tools... sad... the tools will be released, because he completely rewritten the codes so its his not treyarchs.
8 years ago
Hey nice tut! Did anyone help you with it? Looks familiar
8 years ago
Amazing :P  ;)
8 years ago
Wow i have had same problems, Someone must uploaded my skype to list chats, been getting added by randoms, so annoying, least it has stopped
8 years ago
Voted  ;)
8 years ago
Your map was the one

That section right there looks like the one from my dream.

Wow thats good to know xd  ;D, new updates soon ^^
8 years ago
Update 2

Finish the layout of park one, now its on to detailing and fixing small stuff, then park two and this other thing inside map i will start  ;)

I also showed how big and mass size of the parks, so makes you feel small in a huge environment

Thanks! ~Gunoftruth
8 years ago
I use hangouts but its really not necessary. From what I googled this error can be caused by a light being inside a structural brush... maybe, if you want to look for that also. If none of that fixed it then your best bet is to undo your recent changes since you last successfully compiled and then redo them in smaller increments until you repeat the issue. If you can't go back, then this is the perfect time to start using a version control software, where you can commit milestones of working progress, since your next step will be trying to delete the parts added until you don't get the error anymore, and when you find it, you can then revert it to your "current" progress and fix just that part. There are a few listed here Of course, just making a backup or two would work too.

I deleted two trailers n now it works o.o mmkay
8 years ago
I don't use skype but maybe scobalulu does, it was his answer, I was just adding too it. I'm did that is it, but I also found other possibilities when I googled that error with zombie modding in search too.

Okay, any other way contacting u? Because i tried making stuff still there the error  :-\
8 years ago
When you make a brush it is structural. Then you can right click it and make it detail or non colliding and other options. Having every brush structural in your map will eventually throw this error when it gets large enough. You want to right click and make brushes that are not square walls, floors, and ceilings, detail brushes, or non colliding brushes usually. You see this more often when trying to add "detail" to your map, like roof rafters or broken walls. Detail brushes will still be structural in the sense that you can not walk through them, but non colliding will be just that.

Alright thanks, if i cant fix it mind adding me on skype for some help and u take a look?
8 years ago
Is everything in your map structural?

What does structural mean? Little more indepth?
8 years ago
So,

As like a hour ago after i had a few more trailers etc to my map i went to compile and now i get this error:

https://gyazo.com/4b8a42da958b27965450399d3ffed44e

Any ideas how fix? i cant compile my map cause this  :-\
8 years ago
Loading ...