or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Gunoftruth

??? Don't think anyone's got the anims for that gun mate...

No i actually know 2 people (not naming) who said no. actually 3. they all have toms anims.
10 years ago
I agree in a way. Btw Javi if that your BG ill add you to credits in my map :). But idk why it has be all only i should have stuff. Example ive ask numerous people for my map for Remington pistol army and it always a no. Some the ones who have arent even useing it in there map like me i have a use. :)
10 years ago
Awesome map Stevie :). Great looking for first map really! :) Keep it up alright? :D ~Gun.
10 years ago
Ask LilRobot Chroma :). He got his custom ones to work :)
10 years ago
LOOKS So much better than my map :(. GL man they probly rather play yours than mine
10 years ago
Very nice daedra :)
10 years ago
PLZ make a FF including Electric cherry in it, this has literally destroyed my map cause i cant have both it wont even load
10 years ago
how do i get this to work with Electric cherry not disappearing? Since there both .ff files? Any help it crashing my map :/.
10 years ago
Awesome i hope you make this would be great to add to my map! :D
10 years ago
I dont think it would be illegal. And yea just wondering if ever you wanted to trem ik there no point to adding to UGX 1.1. :).
10 years ago
OOPS OMG I meant say July 9 *Facepalm* will update
10 years ago
Hey all quick regards to Dead Rising:

I got a beta account to COD:OL.
You can download game and all, but you need a account to even run the game

Also good news:
Open beta will either be May 14 or July 9! (Note this what admin told me)

If you wondering:
No im not from china XD, i just know a admin there.
And yes i am friends with itsgamerdoc who was first to get it then the admin made me a account
Proxy wont do shit LOL. Also you all can download it but just cant play.

If any of the ugx team members want it to port stuff pm me ill give you my account :)
10 years ago
Thanks for this! Origin Generators get my vote :)
10 years ago
Nice map ")
10 years ago
Loading ...