or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GdayitsVishnu

This is going to be the next, "Looks good, will try later."
Spoiler: click to open...
Looks good, will try later.
8 years ago
Every waw map - please add bo3 guns

Every bo3 map - please add "not" bo3 guns

Ugh

me personally, i don't have access to an xbox one, ps4, nor a pc capable of running bo3, so to play great maps with bo2 @ 3 weapons ported over it's fun to play, instead of box maps with bo3 guns where i dont enjoy them at all
8 years ago
would you guys consider adding bo3 weapons and features to this map in a new update? if not thats understandable i just think it would be fun to use them :)
8 years ago
We have an anti-cheat on the map, so you will not be able to cheat on Leviathan.

it doesn't stop my mod menus MWUHAHAHA

edit: jiffy played with me so technically he used them  :D :D :D :D :D sorry jiffy if im goin down ur comin with me  :troll:
8 years ago
A random wall would spawn and fly at players and kill them.
new zombie boss confirmed??
8 years ago
this looks dope, i put Alcatraz in my top 3 wonders of the world because of its spooky and dark history, that was perfectly recreated by treyarch in MOTD, if you could steer clear of the futuristic weapons from like BO3 and AW that'd be great, i hate seeing so many good maps like yours that get ruined by all this futuristic weaponry that doesn't fit the scene of the map, you do need the Tommy gun because that's just awesome, the hells retriever and redeemer should be in this map, i think you should lay off on the "plane and any other means of escaping the island" ideas, it would make the map more like we are really trapped there, I'd like to see the golden spork if you somehow manage to find a way to put that in, maybe take what treyarch did and make this map more scary, i really like maps that have a scary feel to them and what better place to go than Alcatraz!  ;)
8 years ago
what was the new weapon added? i dont have enough internet to download the new update but just curious to know what the 1 new weapon is?
8 years ago
Just to give an update, I haven't really stopped mapping since the last update. Trying to keep things under wraps until the release but there might be some interesting stuff being added ;)

(Image removed from quote.)
(Non-edited picture)

looks like some kind of upward rush of light, or water? maybe a gravity lift from halo  :D
8 years ago
ive gone as far as i can possibly go but i feel like theres more steps, seth could you please confirm if im done the EE?
btw image is in spoiler so it might ruin EE if you look but havent done it yet

Spoiler: click to open...
8 years ago
okay so i've got all 3 seals but the fourth one i cant get, and the hitler dude boss wont die help meeee
8 years ago
i feel so sorry for you rambo, i really do man, life gets shit sometimes hey, but there is always a reason for everything, just keep doing you, cause you are awesome at it  :)
8 years ago
but der reise is already made in waw, just add ugx mod to the old map lmao
8 years ago
wheres the halo armor at :(
8 years ago
how do i use cheats then?
9 years ago
Loading ...