broken avatar :(

Fancygamer1738

Strangers are just friends you haven’t met yet.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group

Forum Stats

More Stats
Date Registered
May 24, 2016, 10:12:08 pm
Last Active
May 02, 2019, 09:53:07 pm

Forum Profile

Real name
Jaden
Country
Local Time
June 24, 2019, 02:32:39 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
Twitch
CoD WaW
H3X--4
You should just need the mod tools as the bare minimum. However, the UGX tools make just about everything a billion times easier and quicker.

Let's get started:
[url=https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/applications-and-tools/36/app-ugx-script-placer-2-0-1-beta-now-with-ugx-mod-compa...
161 days ago
I misunderstood. I thought he was getting errors loading his own personal map. :D
239 days ago
Has it worked before? A more detailed log of what causes the crash would be helpful too. In order to get a log file type "logfile 1" into the console. I also recommend turning on developer mode by typing "/developer 1" and if you changed developer mode for scripts "/develope...
255 days ago
I'm not sure but you could always look in "raw/sound". I would assume that it would be in either voiceovers or SFX. That's pretty much all I got. Good luck!  :)
288 days ago
C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\AppData\Local\Activision\

Should be C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW
290 days ago
You cannot edit vanilla maps directly in Radiant. However, in ZM you can change a small number of things through scripting (I don't know if this works on MP maps, but I don't see why it wouldn't).

From my understanding you're new so I recommend learning things from the...
292 days ago

Signature

I don't post often but when I do I probably make myself seem like an idiot. Also, I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk.

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...