or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ERAWEX

I took your mod from my mods folder, directly archived it into a .rar, and sent it to him. unpacking it and placing it in the mods folder lets him load the mod, but when he tries to play he is missing a script or something like that.

so even when he gets it installed, it doesn't work.
Weird.. I am afraid the problem might be your friends pc, since I haven't recived any messages about this error and as far as I know everyone who downloaded the map was able to play it. Maybe ask your friend to re-download it from the link on the main page and try again.

If the error still occurs send me a message telling me the exact script he is missing or the error that shows.
4 years ago
Hi there,

I have made a solo loading screen for my map and it works perfectly. Now the problem is, if I make a installer and send it to a friend, they don't have the loading screen when they play solo.

I thinks it's because the loading screen file is located in ROOT/main/videos with all the other .bik files which means it's not included in the mod.

My question is then, is it possible to add the .bik file to the mod so other people who play the map in solo will have the loading screen instead of the standard activision one?

Thank you for your time.

ERAWEX
4 years ago
Sweet. I look forward to trying 2.0.  I've found a brick on the roof, which I assume is where the weapon is. I tried shooting it, and nothing happened. Am I still shooting things for the easter egg?

Great map btw.
Im assuming we are talking about the same thing, try getting up there. It is possible to get up on the roof through a series of jumps (for people who want to explore the outside of the map). It has something to find up there.

Cheers for that I hope you'll enjoy it!

Double Post Merge: May 24, 2020, 11:48:01 am
Yes, he has T4M installed in the root folder of COD WAW
Alright well ive never seen that error befor and tried searching for it on the forum but couldn't find anything on it. I'm sorry it doesn't work, maybe try to run the installer as administrator other then that I can't think of anything else that would help.
4 years ago
I found a nasty glitch. If you jump on the railing by the sofa in the start room then you get stuck and are forced to restart. Once you've restarted you will no longer be able to pick up weapons from the box.
Thanks for the notice.

Regarding the getting weapons problem,  it occurs when you restart the game or die and restart but it is fixed by just reloading the mod and starting a new game.

Double Post Merge: May 22, 2020, 09:08:24 pm

Map fails to extract, no idea why. Works fine on my computer, but this is my friends computer.
https://i.imgur.com/wzd1dZJ.png
I have never come across this befor, has your friend downloaded/installed T4M?

Double Post Merge: May 22, 2020, 09:14:22 pm

So I've been hunting for the easter egg weapons and found two, the ms & the df. I'm looking for a third but can't find anything. I've tried shooting everything with the ms and am not sure if I need to shoot stuff with the df. Is the mortar strike used? Please drop me a hint if you're willing.
I think there is one more in the 1.4 version. Pretty hard to find, I would check the outside and top of the map ;)

But I will be soon releasing another maybe final update "version 2.0" which will have more easter eggs and some great new weapons, areas, redone boss zombie and other additions.
4 years ago
Worked out great! Thanks.
4 years ago
Hi there,

Im looking to give the player who triggers the trigger a weapon as part of an easter egg.

I have a script that works but if one player triggers the trigger all players in the game get the weapon.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
eeScript()
{
    eeTrigger = GetEnt("ee_trigger", "targetname");
        eeTrigger waittill("trigger");
        eeTrigger Delete();
        players = get_players();
        for(i=0;i<players.size;i++)
        {
        players[i] GiveWeapon("tesla_gun_upgraded");
        players[i] SwitchToWeapon("tesla_gun_upgraded");
    }
}
Would anyone know how to modify the script in order to only give the weapon to the person/player who triggers the trigger?
Thanks for any help.
ERAWEX
4 years ago
HI there,

I have recently added some custom weapons to two of my maps One test map and one proper map. The sounds and weapon work fine on the test map but on the proper map,
the only the pack a punched version of the weapon is in the map even when using give custom_weapon in consol + no sound of the weapon is in the game.

Ive ticked it in the IWD file list, ive checked the dlc3 code and the _weapons file and they seem good. The soundalias is just the way its sopposed to be since it workes on the test map. Would anyone know why only the PAP version of a gun appears and why theres no sound even though everything else works on other maps?

Thank you for your time any help is appreciated.

ERAWEX
4 years ago
Hey game keeps crashing everytime i try to play it how can i fix
Have you downloaded and installed T4M?
4 years ago
Like a mega download link? if you cant do it then its alright.
I see, no I have not uploaded it to Mega Download. Is it not possible for you to download it via Mediafire?
4 years ago
Hello ERAWEX. I have played on your map and it is very interesting idea to make Nacht der Untoten more creepy.                                                                                                              And during gameplay I have figured some problems: 1. At the moment when I get any damage from zombies or grenades my game just freezes on 1 sec. I tried to restart the game, but it doesn't help. I checked this problem on official maps and it does not appear there, so this happens only on Shi No Mori. (I also have T4M) 2. I can't get any weapons from the box or  walls. I spent my points on the weapon, but I don't get it.   Maybe this reply will help you to solve some issues wih the map and good luck.
Hi Atlas1,

Thank you for your comment. I have been adressed about this issue befor and I only have one solution. This error or problem occurs when the player dies and the game restarts or if you just "quick restart" the game. If you just quit the map and reload the mod it should get rid of that issue.

I do know that you have restarted the game and it still happens but if I get this issue and reload the mod the problem goes away for me.
Other then that I can't do to much about it. I have no idea why this occurs.

ERAWEX

4 years ago
Maybe just replace the _zombiemode.gsc from the base one in raw/maps.
4 years ago
Hi,

I have been trying to get a pice of music to play ambiently throughout the map, yet it never seems to workout no matter what I try.

I completed Marsvinking's Ambient sound tutorial and it doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone have a .csv that works and knows what else needs to be done in order to get ambient music?

This is the .csv that im using right now.
Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,sequence,file,platform,vol_min,vol_max,pitch_min,pitch_max,dist_min,dist_max,dist_reverb_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,priority,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,reverb_falloff_curve,subtitle,compression,randomize_type,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,volumefalloffcurve,startdelay,speakermap,reverb_send,lfe percentage,center percentage,platform,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,distance_lpf

# Ambient SFX - Static,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
shi_amb,,ambient/shi_amb.wav,1,0.9,1,1,1,,,,,,,ambience,,2d,,,,,,,curve2,,,,,,,,looping,,all_sp,,,,,,,,,ambience,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Thanks for your help
ERAWEX
4 years ago
Mega?
I'm sorry I don't really know what you mean with "Mega?". Care to elaborate?
4 years ago
It's great to see that people like to keep the community alive and create maps for  in 2020 and it's great that custom maps live forever
Well stay tuned for more! ;)
4 years ago
Can you tell me plz where is the secret room? I shot the 3 small cup/can things and I got the mustang and Sally and activated the radio and I still can't find the room with the other perks and pap I already unlocked the power room that needs keys
These are the locations for the "secret room easter egg", shoot them in that order.

View at your own risk if you want to spoil the hunt for them.
https://imgur.com/a/W3tFBjj
4 years ago
Loading ...