or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - eliudjb

About the PAP Camo, i want to make you a suggest; Use the Jimmys33's camo, i think is better than that blue you show us :nyan:
10 years ago
Blue:
Spoiler: click to open...

The blue one reminds me the "Chocoretas" here on Mexico. Its Junk food, a chocolate-mint combination. :lol:
https://m1.behance.net/rendition/modules/67337473/hd/dd2456a24753e285decaa8d9f7746e1f.jpg
10 years ago
good work Jimmy. Hope i can see this shaders on a map soon  :rainbow:
10 years ago
For all those who have the same problem about the burning screen after the napalm zombie explode and kick you out the game...

On any map, open the console and write r_flamefx_enable 0 to disappear the burning screen.  8)

10 years ago
I dont know why, but the maps runs very smoothly on the first 20 seconds, after that, it have too much kind "lag"  :( I have maps who have more details, consume more resources and runs better than this one :-\
10 years ago
This map looks exciting, thank you for your map, I very love.
10 years ago
i like the progress. the map look good. it will be great if you add BO2 weapons, with the correct reload animation and sound.  8)
10 years ago
... but I think they would want money to do this...

I dont think so. This kind of things, this kind of projects, will be more helpfully for she/them than the mapper (in this case LilRobot/JRizzo). Its just to know how to talk with the youtuber; maybe a little introduction/resume of the project.
And the most important, more than money, is the advertise for her and viceversa.
10 years ago
>AW
The game isn't even released.

Not yet, but the mod progress is 2% so maybe we will have the release in a year or something, So in that far, the Treyarch's COD will be in Progress too. :troll:
10 years ago
your attachments system is an interesting idea, but remember that each attachment requires a new weapon file.

Yes, i know. That why i propose you to implement the attachments system. If you want to reduce 39 to 50% (19, 20) well, maybe the other 50% of weapons file can be used for the attachment weapon file. And this can be use only for Wall/Box weapons.  :nyan:
10 years ago
Why you want to reduce the number of weapons? :'(

Can i do a suggest if you do this?

Maybe a great feature on this map will be a kind of attachment system. I know that COD WAW have a weapons limit or something, so.. What do i mean?

Well, in every normal weapon (LSAT, por example) we can go to some place (maybe to an attachment machine) and buy/grab the attachment (WITHOUT upgrade the weapons damage, cause that's the PAP job), and the attachment will always the same for this weapon, with no variation.

For example:

Normal:
LSAT

W/Attachment:
Red Dot Sight LSAT

Normal:
SCAR-H

W/Attachment:
Silenced SCAR-H

Normal:
Beretta

W/Attachment:
Beretta W/Knife

Normal:
AN-94

W/Attachment:
AN-94 W/Extended Mag

Hope you can consider my idea.

10 years ago
I may have to postpone the mod til next month which shouldn't be much of a big deal since ugx-mod is taking a while to finish 1.1... I will still port weapons this month but I will not be posting updates til next month! thx everyone!

I'm just hope that you do a kind of backup to your files, because for some weird reason, almost the mappers lost the progress when do this kind of things, because a kind of virus or something about ( El virus de la flojera, tal vez  ::) ).

Btw, the mod features sounds very good. I like the idea to do a BO2 mod. Maybe you can add a kind of hidden/special features to the mod, like Battlefield/COD Ghosts/COD Advanced Warfare guns. Just a suggest.
10 years ago
The map seems awesome... im sorry you lose your file after a "virus" infected your computer... wait a second... oh! forgive me, you dont post nothing about that already  :troll:

Well, letss see what excuse you'll tell about this abbandoned freaking/awesome/wonderful map... :okay:
10 years ago
Its been delayed to 9th august

ya, this was all my fault, I gave him some boss ideas xD

Ok, its Ok. Delay to add boss zombies? Good, very good. But, why dont you update the topic? All the people (at least me) who been wait for the map are like "WTF! where's the dowload link?", "Where's the Bunker release topic?" "Maybe he reffers on Jul 25th, 2015..." and i come back here and for my surprise... you delay the release date. :troll: but im ok. can't do anything, just still wait.

BTW, i like that you add boss zombies. as i can see, Chromastone10 gave you the idea. Thanks Chroma.
10 years ago
Loading ...