or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DuaLVII

Update released.

Version 1.0.2 is still available for those who want to use World at War weapons.
Version 1.0.3 has a few fixes 1.0.2 doesn't have but nothing major with a whole new range of weapons added.

Done this update due to many requests for custom weapons in this map.

Thanks and hope you all enjoy.

(Note: 1.0.3 will be listed in your mods list as `green_run_farm_bo1`)
9 years ago
the thing that bothers me, is that this map doesnt have a caulk box and brushes and patches doesn't have shadows :poker:

Incorrect.

The map does have a caulk box :)
9 years ago
Quick fix is released fixing these issues.
This will be the final release version for a little while, Have fun guys and thanks for reporting the defeated bugs!
9 years ago
Thanks for reporting, However these things are minor, and the Instakill icon in untouched, so not sure where that's come from.

Any way, there will be a hotfix soon to address a few more missing clips and will be the final update for a little while.
9 years ago
Found the cause of the crashing. Turns out, World at War does really(x20) not like the BO2 Crate models.

Double Post Merge: April 12, 2015, 08:55:34 am
Excellent news, Update will be released later.
The crashes were in fact not the bo2 models, Just telling the compiler not too render them gave World at War more breathing space too allow for my silly mistakes.

Greatly optimized the map so far including fixes to many number of mapping fails which I only just noticed as I was fixing the map up.

Any way, Keep on the look out. I'll have an update soon.

Double Post Merge: April 12, 2015, 01:32:52 pm
Update 1.0.1 (Lava) now released.
9 years ago
Interesting watching Ali-a break it down very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9j4zMhstUA
9 years ago
Glad you enjoyed the map, Was fun watching although very weird to see someone else play it for a change after playing it myself countless times.
9 years ago
Thanks for all the great compliments on the map guys. I am working on an update too it however I've hit an old issue again where the game crashes after the map has loaded. Works great with script_developer on though despite the fact it's not script issues causing crashes.

So, Thanks to World at War for not giving me the error within the log file I'm now having to toy with it to discover where the crash is being caused Mark 1 style.

Either way there will be some kind of update before April 13th, whether I need to go back to the backup version of the map file which is the version you guys are playing on and fix the clipping issues and stuff or manage to fix this crash Because once GTA 5 is out on pc, I probably won't be working on stuff for a few weeks (It's a novelty thing... Bet you know what I'm talking about)
9 years ago
Found a bug where you get actually get behind the mystery box if you jump on railing and you can just walk around it. They normally pile up down below you but sometimes in higher rounds they glitch up and get you.

Already know about this and is fixed for the update.
But thanks for reporting.
9 years ago
Working on an update which fixes whats been found, working on the lava terrain detail some more as well. Hopefully soon I'll do an update for it.
9 years ago
looks awesome!
i like it that you used the stock setup instead of (maybe) Broken under/overpowered weapons!  :D ;)

Well, Some people mentioned about the idea of putting ported weapons in but then again, Modern weapons exists on BO2 Farm so I thought I'd stick with the game title 'World at War' on this one.
9 years ago
WHAT THE CHUFFIN CHUFF!?

Spoiler: click to open...

IS THAT!? O_O

ever since the YAW contest, the number 22 keeps showing up for me.

(Image removed from quote.)

:o

Oh pish posh, Get the common numbers, 666, 69, 22 *according too conn6orsuper117* and 1 and tie them together
Spoiler: click to open...
666*(69 + 69)/666-22-1 = 115
9 years ago
Went to take a screenshot via console but couldn't because it was disabled. 115/935 -IGN.

In all seriousness the map is one of the most accurate remakes I've ever seen. However it has some issues like Quick revive having no clip, some lights aren't near the model, the music from the radio obviously doesn't come from the radio, and *gasp* the map has a script error - i'm so (not) disappointed in you Dual! :troll:

Script error? Unless it's one of those times where you load the map and WaW is just trolling.

Details still need adding too the map, but before I do that, there needs to be changes made so that WaW won't troll more.
As for Quick Revive, I need to remake the entities to work with the script. The clip is there but it's not solid. Tried cheating in the script but wasn't having it so I'll make a fix for it.

Dunlop also pointed out you can get behind the mystery box thanks to the railing left of it which will be fixed also in update too it.

I'll try and add a little more detail on next update as well hopfully within the next couple of days, so if there is an actual actual script error, let me know what it is for the update.

Thanks ;)
9 years ago
how do you get it to look exactly like bo2?
i know you can export the models and stuff
but everything is in exactly the right place
with exactlythe same detail. How?

Spent many hours measuring the map out in BO2

If you can do an update to this map and have that area to the right of the gate at the end of the road unlockable with Tombstone and Stamin up then, :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

If many others agree then I will (Think it's a bit too much for this map though ;) )
9 years ago
Yeah sorry about that, I need to alter the revive entities and it's clip to work with the script and delete on the third use.

Few other known issues came up and I'll put out a fix soon once any other issues have been found.
9 years ago
Loading ...