or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DuaLVII

What a shame, UGX, Was a great community, Kept us clean from the zombie modding aids. Then this happened.

I have shared my opinions in so many words about this today which a lot of it isn't shown because it was all deleted, Stevie has seriously let himself down not that he cared as his vision was blured in dollar signs.

The way some (who's name I will not mention) bring youtubers into the arguement and Tom-BMX (Which, agree'd, what he was doing was illegal by a tremendous stretch) was just reaching to make themselves believe that this was all such a top idea. The logic was non-existant.

Really don't want too waste any more time on this and do certainly not want any part in it and this community.

I'm out  ;)
9 years ago
First match, Not a bad start :P

9 years ago
Looks like an interesting map, Might try it. But your missing your fat list of credits unless your telling us you did all the features yourself   :D

Spoiler: click to open...
9 years ago
Nice work MJPW :)
9 years ago
Heya MJPW,

The solution to your problem is very simple.
First you need too navigate too your mapname_amb.csc which is a client script, This may either exist in your mods/modname/clientscripts folder itself or within raw/clientscript.

When you open your mapname_amb.csc you can either disable the function for playing both powerdown and poweron or disable only powerdown leaving the poweron sound.

To disable both you can just find;
Code Snippet
Plaintext
thread power_audio_2d();

And comment it out;
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//thread power_audio_2d();

To disable just powerdown sound, find;
Code Snippet
Plaintext
playsound( 0, "power_down_2d", (0,0,0) );

and comment it out;
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//playsound( 0, "power_down_2d", (0,0,0) );

Happy modding!
DuaLVII
9 years ago
Challenge excepted Jiffy >=)
9 years ago
i found it quite lazy and dull, and there was this annoying guy i was playing with who kept telling me not to teleport :troll:

I'm going too teach you what middle fingers are for >=(
9 years ago
Well that's confusing.
The review seemed more about the virtual food more than the map itself and despite the numerous mapping flaws in the map including lack of better detail and clipped up grass, the map wasn't all too bad.
9 years ago
The perks in MOTD had Jingles and Stingers but they were more chimes compared the stingers and jingles your use too (Origins exluded)

9 years ago
Glad you liked playing it :)

I decided not too add Deadshot 2.0 or Stamin-up because they were not necessary for this map.

Pack-a-punch has been removed in Unique Mod and replaced with weapon leveling.

Weapon Leveling is a prototype in Farm and will be improved in newer versions of the mod which I may update on this map but might not. Unconfirmed. See how it goes.
9 years ago
And I was told, that I would test new update before it goes here in site, so I feel disappointed

That moment where you could just cry

:lol:
9 years ago
With many new additions and changes to UMod and new map projects, I won't be able to update this map for a while.
When deciding to make this the final release, never expected to have bugs like that.

But Harry, one thing you could try is using the FOV Slider in Game Options too fix this.
9 years ago
Zombies on fire now give points, FINALLY! Now I can properly play this map  :lol: Awesome work!

My bad, Forgot to define the attacker on zombie explosive death.
9 years ago
I left PHD Protection from exploding ordinary zombies in there but the rest is self inflicted damage protection.

Round 20 beats my record thus far, I'll have another run at it later.
Glad you liked it :)
9 years ago
This just looks like a modified version of Trem's hint string on http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hintstrings_not_updating

And by having a quick look through the code, whats stopping the hint string showing if the map is restarted while a hint string is shown.

dvars are stored through-out the session (which includes on a restart) and the hintstring will continue too show when the player goes back too spawn.
9 years ago
Loading ...