or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DeathBringerZen

: :poker: : :o

Unfortunately UGX does not have a 'User of the Month' competition if that is what you're targeting with this solid contribution. Sorry  :(
8 years ago
what i said "is" what actually happened. I had no way to contact you - you guys ( like you never normally do ) then went round pulling all the topics down, even ones with working links lol

Well in fairness I wasn't around when your pages were taken down so I was only told your links were dead. I will reinstated them for you and you can fix the links if any are dead.
8 years ago
wow you really got a problem with me aint ya zen ;)

Not at tell mate, as I've told you several times already. Just telling you what actually happened and as already mentioned the threads can be reinstated if you wish.
8 years ago
Or

There was a problem with the link - that I couldn't resolve or comment about due to being banned

Then they decided to just remove all my topics

Infact

Your topics were removed because we assumed you removed the download links so don't blame us. What were we to think when all of your download links suddenly were down? If you want them reinstated then reinstate the download links otherwise the threads are pointless.
8 years ago
Mmmm

I see you still have that chip on your shoulder then bud. I don't get it man, I have sat in parties with you and Stevie and you're both really cool guys but on here you both act like complete assholes. All I do is try to moderate on here and you give me grief for it at every opportunity. You seem to have changed since your personal circumstances changed but you know what, that's your problem, not mines.

Until yesterday my Wife was pregnant. We found out last week that it was an ectopic pregnancy and she was advised to have the pregnancy terminated as it could have had serious effects on her health. What was a great few weeks for us have become a miserable time but we move on from it. Do I bring these issues here with me? No! The reason? Because I am a mature adult and can keep my personal dramas separate from my forum etiquette.

I don't know why you can't do the same. You're still snapping away at people and acting like a child. Maybe you should sort yourself out and stop blaming others for your own shortcomings man.
8 years ago
uh huh

Care to contribute further on that? I mean, if you're saying I am wrong then that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but at least point out where so I can attempt to counter argue.
8 years ago
Why do I keep getting multiple email notifications from you DeathBringerZen when you've posted just one post in this?

It's because I tried to reply from my phone initially but it was posting half messages so I had to keep deleting them and eventually resort to just posting the message from my laptop instead.

Stupid new phone and it's bloody keyboard/home button locations *grumble, grumble...*
8 years ago
he doesnt use ugx, cause he doest like how its run

Nah, he spat the dummy and asked for his account to be deleted because he didn't appreciate getting banned for 7 days for acting like a dick. I like Stevie too but he is a grown man and yet somehow thinks it's cool to bully kids to the point of it being an obsession. If anything we let him away with way more than any other forum would and in doing so let our own reputation go to shit for a time because of it.

Either way it was absolutely nothing to do with how this forum is run, it was him being childish and not accepting he was actually in the wrong.
8 years ago
How about you just ignore the maps and let other people, who actually want to play them, enjoy the maps. It's a very simple process. Don't like a map or where it's from, don't download it.

This! For fear of repeating myself AGAIN, if you don't want to play a map (regardless of creator/uploaded) then don't. If you want to post criticism make sure it is constructive otherwise you will be issued with a warning.

@MongolianGerbil - This applies to you and everyone else. Gunn is a valued member of this community. Show some respect otherwise avoid YAW map threads in future.

As for your signature, you're entitled to your opinion but you couldn't be more wrong.
8 years ago
Are you trying to say, "There are already too many Kino remakes. It's not worth your time to do it. Change your map if you value your time in any way.", isn't constructive criticism? Because there are and it is.

There is nothing wrong with that personally, no but when people ignore the obvious language barrier to take the piss out of the OP or are just plain rude about the map then that is what I consider as non-constructive. It's happening over a few threads and it's toxic.
8 years ago
Enough with the derailing please people. It's pretty obvious there is a language barrier issue here and the OP is upset at the negativity being directed at them. Be constructive with your replies please or just don't bother replying. I'm getting sick of repeating myself here so will just be issuing warnings if I see it continue.
8 years ago
Quick question, why you go after me bout this, everyone says the same thing, but you and every other damn UGX mod goes after me. WTF?

I replied to you regarding the stolen comment. The second part of my reply was to everyone seeing as there is starting to be signs of negativity already in the BO3 mod tools section. I have already issued a warning to another user and will continue issuing them if people cannot be constructive in their replies.

As I have already said a thousand times over on here, if you have anything negative to say (this applies to everyone) then please be contructive otherwise just ignore the thread in question.
8 years ago
So make a buggy af map for WaW, then steals a prefab for Nacht and tries to remake it. GODDAMN

There is Nacht prefabs freely available to download (ie: Gbomb's) so what makes you assume this is stolen?

That aside you and everyone else needs to chill with the negativity. Stop jumping on people because they're making remakes with the BO3 mod tools. It was always going to be expected and if you don't like it then simply avoid remake threads altogether.
8 years ago
Oh yeah... now this is something I have been waiting for! Pity I've just finished a 12 hour shift and am working again in the morning. Maybe squeeze a quick game in though  :P
8 years ago
(Content removed from quote.)

Do more of these. 😂
8 years ago
Loading ...