or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DeathBringerZen

How do you get mapper status, I have released 3 maps  , the morgue, orbit joint with makecents and now Icarus?

Sorted :)
8 years ago
Uhm,

I got a quick question. When I try to go to the page of harryb021's perks I get the message:

403 - access forbidden  :please:

Any help?

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12503.0.html
8 years ago
I believe that the threads were removed because Harry took down the download links but the threads can be reinstated upon request by Harry when his temporary ban is up if he so wants.
8 years ago
Well done to all involved. It's amazing to see what UGX has become since I joined this great community. Proud to be a part of it and it's continued growth.
8 years ago
So where is he?  ??? There's almost no trace of him.

He requested that his account be deleted which Admin complied with. As for his reasons, you would need to ask him that.
8 years ago
If anyone here thinks they'll be full remakes I wouldn't get your hopes up, the door that needs power is closed even though power is on (otherwise Takeo wouldn't be at the teleporter) and on the closed door there is a bowie knife wallbuy, which is the incorrect place to the original Kino. Additionally, if you look to the left you can see a gate door with a passage in the stands leading to it.

Yeah, I was never on board with the remakes anyway. Why give us remakes when they can just remaster these games somewhere down the line. Personally I think it's a good way for Treyarch to give the community what they want to some degree. A portion of all the previous maps to train in that will give them the nostalgic feeling they crave while also having new and original areas.

I hope it's like that anyway. Seen a lot of people complaining about it already on Twitter and Reddit, claiming that it's a cheap tactic giving people back portions of maps they already own but I am fully on board with it and can't wait to see more of it.
8 years ago
Yeah, if I was to guess it looks like they have only parts of other maps that you can access, not the full maps and you will probably access them through portals of some kind. So many different maps shown though... this map is going to be epic.

8 years ago
much hype for this dlc :))

Fuck yeah! I gave been a tad disappointed with BO3 so far but this... this has really got my hyped! I seriously cannot wait to find out more about the map.
8 years ago
Looks like you were right (kinda...) it was Kino, but not the whole map it seems. I think we will be going to various parts of old maps in this new map! Looks awesome!

8 years ago
main theatre, the photo is from inside the teleporter, u can see the curved stairs, the fancy celing, and the projector light not to mention the 2 lamps on either side of a door frame :(

Yeah, that's where I assumed it was from but the wall gun is out of place and you can't see the doorway in between the pillars. It could be though. I would love to get more than one map with the last DLC but I doubt it will be an all-zombie DLC.
8 years ago
What part of Kino is it meant to be? I'm struggling to see it, though I can see why people are thinking it.
8 years ago
I think Infinite Warfare Zombies looks like it will be a hell of a lot of fun. I love the 80's retro theme they have incorporated and expect to see some cool map settings with some quality accompanying soundtracks. The clichéd characters also look like they will be a fun bunch. I expect many references to the 80's horror genre to pop up also.

Yes it looks wacky and zany but that is what I like about it, it's not trying to take itself too serious, just some fun and giggles to be had while slaying zombies. I wasn't sure what to expect from the trailer but after seeing it I have finally got some excitement back for the game-mode I fell in love with that BO3 killed off for me.

Fingers crossed they don't do a Blundell and hide everything in the map behind forced side quests and multiple steps. I want to be able to go in and kill zombies without having to spend around 1-2 hours doing shit EVERY, SINGLE, FUCKING, TIME I play a map.
8 years ago
You need to add a credit list. Please do so as soon as possible, thanks.
8 years ago
Wait can i play coop with this t4m installed via tunggle? Cuz i have pirated version of waw.

Piracy talk is not allowed. Please remember that for future reference.
8 years ago
Loading ...