or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CODCZ115

V4! Thank you for all your hard work on this incredible map.
8 years ago
ok so i found what was causing the gspawn, one of my early brushes was accidently a script_brushmodel as i went around the map it got copied and now there are to many entites so im just switching them all back to worldspawn and it will be fine

Yes incredible news. Good job man on finding a fix to the issue. Can't wait to play this map again and get to round 115. 😊
8 years ago
I've played with 2-4 players numerous times and had no known problems, i've even hopped into a random coop game and still didn't have any issues. What is the error that you/they are getting?

We do not get any errors at all. The game just never loads and eventually crashes.
8 years ago
Tried to play with 2 different friends, individually, and we can not get the game to load in co-op. Is this a known issue? Works fine solo.
8 years ago
OFF TOPIC
Spoiler: click to open...
Not to get off subject, but often I wondered what the zombie map makers of Treyarch think of some of the more epic custom maps that have come out. I would love to be a fly on the wall if these guys get together, and check out these maps and play them. To be honest, a lot of these maps have elements that I know they must think are cool. This map for instance, Dead Ship, Das Herrenhaus, Oil Rig, Hobo Ville and the list goes on and on. If only the guys could band together, create a YouTube or Twitch channel and call it, TREYARCH PLAYS CUSTOM ZOMBIES, and it featured live commentary. Would be a popular show.

I'm sorry so many of us have been pointing out these minor errors/bugs with the map. I do hope you find the time to continue to work on it, and get what you can fixed. The replay value on a map like this is very high, or at least will be once the kinks are ironed out. GREAT job with the map, as I said, I prefer it over the original version. Good luck with it.
8 years ago
I think it would actually be cool (fun/funny) if there was at least 1 gun, when PaP'ed, it was this big. Not sure what gun this is, but this is how it looked to me in game.

8 years ago
Just downloaded it. Thank you for this. Who doesn't love a NEW map?
8 years ago
what ere u doing?

If asking me, round 16 had just started, I heard the sound that the Panzer was coming, and my friend activated the song "115". Which right after I heard the song start, I got that error.

I hope the info helps. Sorry I did not state this in my original post. LOVE THE MAP!!!!
8 years ago
My buddy and I were having some fun playing the map, just started round 16, then got this error.

8 years ago
I also have T4M installed, maybe that's why the map is not loading.
8 years ago
I have tried all settings variations, and the map keeps crashing after clicking, "Click to Start the Mission".

I will try a few more things. Thanks anyways for creating and sharing the map.
8 years ago
Its working now. But i got another problem. The power doesnt work. When i activate it, i cant buy any perks or do something else when i need the power ??? I guess i should re-install it again?

This should help.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBMbaDkrXAh/?taken-by=codcz115
8 years ago
I don't like buyable endings and you won't find one in my maps. The map does have new areas and stuff in it now, and maybe an EE, hopefully update will be out soon. ;)

All sounds great. Can't wait to play it. So looking forward to any form of update you can give us involving this map. 👍
8 years ago
Instead of the tag [Hard] I'd of just put [Fun]. I absolutely love this map. I only wish there was a buyable ending. I do all that can be done, would love the feeling of officially completing it. ☺
8 years ago
Fun, small map. Love the layout and the exit spots on top. Pretty easy to camp in various spots, especially next to PPSH or in doorway next to MP40.

Has it been noted that Quick Revive solo does not work? Is there anyway possible to go back and add maybe a buyable ending. Love the feeling of accomplishment when "completing" a map. 50,000 sounds fair. :)

Great job on it again, thanks for deciding to share it with the community.
8 years ago
Loading ...