or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CODCZ115

Thank you for sharing this map. Downloading now, will play it immediately.
8 years ago
Sup,

Yeah, if you ever consider mapping yourself some PS skills could help a ton (what-with texture work and all that).

Not quite sure I understand what you mean.

Also, I'd strongly recommend that you attempt to use M+KB for PC games.

CZ was the first real PC game I played coming off of consoles. I learned how to M+KB mostly playing it, and yes it was a pain in the ass, but I'm glad I did. 99% of quality PC games either lack controller support or have weak controller support. Furthermore, you will be extremely uncompetitive in any online FPS game if you're using a controller.

The ONLY games I ever played on console was COD. I am so busy with the work I do on my website and t-shirt business, that when I take a break and want to play a game, I use to mostly just play COD MP, but lately, since finally getting WaW, I've only been playing Custom Zombies! So thankfully, WaW works great with the controller, and BO3 already fully supports the controller, so if/when CZ maps become available for it, I should be ok.

I appreciate the comment and advice. Thanks.
8 years ago
Thank you for creating and sharing this map. I look forward to checking it out.
8 years ago
Hello all.

Like most, I've been a huge COD zombies fan since it was first introduced in WaW. For some reason, I only barely got into playing custom zombies less than a year ago. I'm big into Photoshop and am now getting into After Effects, and built a beast of a PC for running those apps specifically. Months after doing so did I realize my newly built pc was more than capable of running pc games, especially run released so long ago.

I play using a Xbox 360 controller, and I have way more fun playing custom maps than the Treyarch released ones now. Which means all you mappers are doing a helluva job. I applaud you all. I do plan on donating to mappers of my favorite maps soon.

I recently started a 100% custom zombies themed Instagram account, which I post 100% originally created meme's and videos. Twitter and Instagram is @CODCZ115 I recently posted my first two custom zombies game play videos on YouTube, Gungame and Chaos Mode, which can be found also under CODCZ115.

I am extremely excited at the possibility of Black Ops 3 CZ maps!!!

I've only ever played solo, but recently during the Steam sale, I got 3 friends to purchase WaW, but have yet to play a game with any of them. If anyone wants to add me on WaW, please do so, CODCZ115

8 years ago
Remove the dogs? Fix them? Improve them? Pet them?

My vote is to remove the dogs. To keep something that you know is faulty in such a gorgeous map would take away from the overall user experience. Most likely would just lead to frustration. Thank you so much for spending the time you have into creating such an incredible looking map. I look forward to playing it.
8 years ago
Sorry I didn't clarify, it's for WaW.
8 years ago
This is hands down, one of the best maps I've played. Loved everything about it, incredible work. Thanks for creating and sharing it.

Loved the challenges!
8 years ago

Why build a snowman, when you can build a Thundergun! On the map LOCKDOWN by JBird632, by collecting the 4 parts needed, and by Round 3, (if not sooner with the help of a X2 drop) you could completely build and pick up a Thundergun. A total of 2,750 points is needed to open 3 doors and gain access to all 4 parts.

I recently created a Instagram account which consist of 100% Custom Zombies images and videos. @CODCZ115
8 years ago
WaW: CODCZ115
8 years ago
WaW Name: CODCZ115
8 years ago
I am down to play, name is CODCZ115
8 years ago
what were you doing when that came up?

usually get that if the player was "linked" to something in script and tried to change stance

I was in the section to the left of the starting area, right next to the box location, just killing zombies, and that message had just popped up, which of course ended the game. I played it a few times after, did more and got farther, everything seemed ok. Except what looked like a perk drop (bottle), when I got it, it said "no treat for you".
8 years ago
Was just playing this, and received the following message, "All stances disallowed for player". I was not down, I had only bought Quick Revive and the Scar-H so far. Loving the map so far. Will try and play again now.
8 years ago
Thank you so much for creating and sharing this, I've been looking forward to this one. Can't wait to try it out. I'm not even a Minecraft fan,  but I just love unique custom zombie maps.
8 years ago
Loading ...