or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CODCZ115

BEST MAP EVER! Hands Down!

Thank you to all involved for getting this final version out.

My buddy and I played the beta version so many times, I wish we could of tracked the amount of time played total .  ;)

This will keep us busy until the release of BO3 Custom Zombie maps!

Project Viking Final Released = #BestDayEver
8 years ago
AMAZING FREAKING UPDATE! Just as exciting as the Industrial Estate update was. Thank you!!!
8 years ago
So sorry if this has already been mentioned, and I missed it, but I've played a few times solo, got all set up, got 7 perks, good weapons, then head to geyser to pack my guns, and the geyser does not work. Which as far as I know is the only way to get to the PAP machine. Is this a known bug?
8 years ago
I gotta say, I love those Fiery/Exploding Novas, one actually saved me when I was being cornered. Shot one from a distance, and when it exploded, it took out a group of zombies around it that was headed right for me. Good Stuff! ;)
8 years ago
steviewonder87, since you mentioned before that you do not like to add buyable endings in your maps, is it possible to add a beatable ending? Or even reward the player with ALL perks when either completing all tasks on the map or even by reaching a certain round? Round 50 maybe? Or maybe by reaching 115k points? This would increase the replay value like crazy. Just a suggestion. Please let me know how I can make a donation.
8 years ago
I was playing with a friend, and in later rounds, he became invisible. I could only see the fire from his gun, but not his character or weapon. LOVE the map though. Any chance we could get another buildable in a future update? Would be great to see a gas mask, to help with those exploding GASSY novas. :)
8 years ago
Don't mean to get off topic, but I've played MANY maps that require T4M, and haven't had any problems. I have also played maps that did not require it, even before installing T4M, and did have issues. I think it just comes down to working on the bugs and dotting all "i's" and crossing all the "t's", which I'm sure is quite the task.

The update to this map is truly incredible. Due to the limitations of WaW, I'm glad that there is at least an option for mappers to create a map with this much cool content in it. I'm sure it will be working just fine soon.  ;)

As I stated in a above post, I would love to see a BO3 REMASTERED version of this exact map, with added bells and whistles!
8 years ago
I didn't see anyone else mention this, but one thing that stood out on your long lost of T4M features was ...

Yellow eyes fx instead of blue
Headshot sounds
Added loads of new player quotes from BO1/BO2/BO3

I did not notice any sounds when popping freakbags heads clean off!  :)

8 years ago
Excellent job with this update! I was ready to see BO3 weapons as much as the next guy :rainbow:

Two things, I had an issue where I'd go down and still "have " my perks (the symbols were still there), and it was registering as if I still had them, but the effects weren't there and I couldn't re-buy them. The only perk that removed on down was Quick Revive, and I managed to get "two" juggernauts, though only one worked. (Had PhD too, didn't remove the shock/gas effect as advertised) The water-jet downstairs wasn't working either, though I'm not sure if that was intentional or not. (Do I have to do something?)

Had T4M installed with spec-maps off, but besides those two bugs, everything worked flawlessly. Awesome job!

Also had this problem.

Also, when I pulled the Type-25 from the box, it gave me the wunderwaffe quote from Richtofen.
8 years ago
INCREDIBLE UPDATE!

This has been 1 of my favorite maps. I always loved the challenge of it. This new version is much more forgiving, but still very fun.

The new areas, weapons, grenades, the changes made of key aspects of the map as well as the new locations of things, SO PERFECT NOW!

Amazing work. Do you plan on updating this map in BO3? It really is such a classic map.

Thank you.
8 years ago
Excellent work, and by that I mean, GOOD GOD DAMN, F***ING SICK SHIT DUDE!

I can't imagine what you would be able to come up with in BO3, if you can pull all this off in WaW!
8 years ago
I meant to post this yesterday. I got out of the map, on the wall next to Speed.

8 years ago
LOVED Decontamination, about to play this now. Thanks for taking the time to create and share. There's nothing better than playing a new map (in this case, a remastered map).

:)
8 years ago
Just like the screenshot in OP, I also beat it on Round 26. I enjoyed the map, great effort. Thanks for sharing.
8 years ago
I know some mappers don't really care for it, but if possible, could you add a buyable ending? I vote for a buyable ending over an actually EE. Now if the EE when completed gave you a wonder weapon AND allowed you to then end the game, that would be great. :)
8 years ago
Loading ...