or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - chromastone10

When ever I start a map now it I get a bunch of client script errors, but the errors only come up when I restart the map in game, everytime I click restart it goes to the menu with an error

Another thing I want to get rid of is the text at the start of a map that always shows up, not sure where it located

9 years ago
Just wondering if anyone had any cool locations, I was playing Shangri La today and looked through some of the zombie barriers and thought "man, it would be cool to have this as a playable area, wonder what it would be like further down this tunnel", wondered if you guys had any locations in any zombies map that you wonder what it would be like if you could actually go there but instead the area was reduced to being outside the map or a zombie spawn :/
feel free to post your location/idea of what you imagine would be back there
9 years ago
Thought I would show a sneek peek in light of the holidays

New Update finally, teaser trailer 2

The Dredger boss (thanks to RDV) model edits by me:

Map takes place in an old mine and stuff

Map will have an interesting start, and a lot of surprises, I will update later when more progress has been done

old screenshots:

Spoiler: click to open...
4/16/2015 updated screens

9 years ago
entire zombie round gameplay, spoilers obviously, looks extremely short and I really hope there is more :(

http://www.thetechgame.com/video-d2da668b34.mp4
9 years ago
My birthday is today (the 22nd), I will expect your presents in the morning :D Feel free to add me on steam to look at my wishlist ._. chromastone10 on steam

Huge thanks to Tomikaze who actually DID get me something :D
10 years ago
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

Fixed round skipping glitch and stairs are easier to go up

Please read:

5 months of work, hope you guys enjoy :D

-WEAPONS! All weapons will have reload sounds and pack a punch camos! Its time I stop drag and dropping crappy/broken weapons into a map

-DETAIL! This map will have heavy focus on detail such as decals, doors with trim, newer models and more

-ATMOSPHERE! I have added a lot of ambient sounds like chains rattling, fires burning, wind howling, tortured patient screams, ghostly groans and more to really give you that creepy feeling!

-This map is a big mix of the hospital from the movie Grave Encounters, with a mix of Mob of the Dead, Buried and the horror game Outlast

Backstory:

Collingwood psychiatric hospital was closed for many years due to it being "not safe for continues use" but was reopened, upon reopening workers began to notice strange behavioral changes among the patients, come to find out as the hospital was being fixed up for modern use strange things where found within the catacombs of the hospital, strange papers and contraptions, classified files titled "935", maybe the hospital was closed for a completely different reason then you thought....  You play as an unamed guard who worked in the hospital, arriving at work one day when you where knocked unconscious by one of the patients only to wake up later with everything destroyed and feeling like your not in the same world, the reports you heard on the news in other parts of the world you just passed off as a random sickness are now happening at the place you work at...   This map is meant to unsettle you, and make you on edge

Features:
-Mob of the dead zombies (thanks to bamskater)
-FX (thanks to ugx easy FX)
-Rain (thanks to Cinnober)
-Black Ops and Black Ops 2 Animations/Models and guns (thanks to Tom_BMX and his tools lemon and lime and dds alpha remover, Tito, cfgfactory, Convic,tioNDR steviewonder87, PorkRoyalz, jzob123, Nikolai Belinski, xxxCowmanxx, elfenlied and DidUknowiPwn)
-Mob of the dead pack a punch camo (Thanks to Mr.Tombon8 for camo and showing me how to add it to weapons myself in maya)
-Weapon sound alias that works super perfect (Help from and HUGE thanks to RedSpace200)
-Black ops 2 weapon glow (thanks to Bamskater)
-Mob of the dead style hud (thanks to JR Imagine)
-Black ops 2 weapons with correct shoot and reload sounds done by me
-Black ops 2 round chalks
-Mob of the dead perk jingles
-AMBIANCE (you will hear chains rattling, fire burning, echoing screams, wind howling, ghosts groaning, and many other sounds to creep you out)
-Huge focus on detail
-Updated models
-Prefabs (thanks to FreeCodCinematics)
-Black ops 2 hospital zombies (thanks to ConvivtioNDR's tutorial on multiple zombies)
-Boss zombie (thanks to Redspace200)
-Zombie in a jar (thanks to YaPhil1)
-Blundergat armor help thanks to Rollonmath42
-general advice (thanks to jbird, awesomepieman, rollonmath42)
-Custom menu screen (thanks to ADDICTED and Rampage_619)
-Blundergat with all upgradable versions (blundergat animations thanks to Redspace200)
-Acid Gat kit buildable (thanks to Ege115)
-Custom round change music created by me :D
-3 Black Ops perks and Electric Cherry (thanks to Bamskater)
-Zombie counter (thanks to Mrhankey91)
-Updated/Modern feeling PPSH (thanks to Mr.Tombone)
-Random character spawning (thanks to Bamskater)
-Full easter egg (thanks to ege115 for making another easter egg in my head a reality)
-Fire Sale (thanks to PROxFTW, firesale drops will only appear after the box has moved)
-Zombie shield (thanks to Redspace200)
-Hells Retriever (thanks to Awesome Pie Man)
-bark bark barks (thanks to Redspace200)
Videos:
Release trailer:
http://youtu.be/AaXQChJXU8g

Pictures:

http://www.graveencountersthriller.com/collingwood.html

Weapon list:
-BO2 M1911 + upgraded
-BO2 M14 + upgraded
-BO2 Mob of the dead M1927 + upgraded
-BO2 PDW + upgraded
-BO2 Python + upgraded
-BO2 AN-94 + upgraded
-BO1 AK74u + upgraded
-BO2 Ray Gun Mark 2 + upgraded
-BO2 Mob of the Dead Blundergat, Sweeper, Acid Gat, Vitrolic Withering
-BO2 Olympia + upgraded
-BO2 Scar-h + upgraded
-BO2 Mtar + upgraded
-BO1 Skorpion + upgraded
-Modern PPSh + upgraded
-BO2 KSG + upgraded
-MW2 Vector + upgraded
-BO2 M27 + upgraded
-BO2 Kap-40 + upgraded
-BO2 B23R + upgraded
-BO2 MP5 + upgraded
-BO2 Type 25 + upgraded
-BO2 M1916 shotgun + upgraded
-BO2 Executioner + upgraded

10 years ago
I didnt want to post anything yet till I got more work done because ive only worked on this for about 5 minutes but figured I should make a WIP before my map name is taken :P I wanted to get more done on it first but whatever

Story: You play as a CDC team who was called in to a site of a meteor crash around Christmas, but upon entering the world seems to have changed

Location: A post apocalyptic feeling town destroyed by the meteor crash, you start on the edge of town where there wasnt much damage from the meteor and as you get closer and closer to the meteor the city gets more destroyed

Gameplay: The meteor has high levels of radiation so you will be wearing a gas mask during the game, also because your in a CDC suit

Im also going to try to focus on adding a lot of ambiance this map too, wind howling, screaming people in the distance of the snowy, destroyed town. I like making maps creepy like treyarch maps, no stupid looking elf zombies or anything, but im still gonna try to keep a christmas theme in here cause thats the time this map takes place

Features:
-UGX mod

-Custom round change music made by me :P

Screenshots:

10 years ago
On my map around round 15-20 it seems the map/game will crash for the host, its always the host, everyone else is in the game lagging around till the game disconnects and the hosts game says "call of duty waw campaign/coop has stopped working" it doesnt bring up the console or anything, its the windows program crash, and I dont know what could cause it, the host was just killing a zombie normaly, any ideas?

EDIT: Played solo and got this error

Code Snippet
Plaintext
exceeded maximum number of script variables

Edit 2: think it might have something to do with electric cherry
10 years ago
Im trying to get some sprint animations from bo2 into waw, ive exported them from maya and converted them (hopefully correctly) in asset manager, and they seem to work in game except for being really slow, the animation looks like they should have run half way down the hall by now but instead they are still near the beginning, any idea how to fix this/speed up there distance speed or something?
10 years ago
If you want me to do a map trailer just make sure it has enough stuff to keep it interesting, no box maps, you can pick a song or I can, just PM your map. Here's some of my work

http://youtu.be/RpXPjGGaZ9k

http://youtu.be/zGJypm0i5jE
10 years ago
For some reason I start with world at wars mk2 frags the second the game starts, Ive edited the stalehandgrenate weapon file to the black ops 1 frags but I for some reason start with mk frags the second the game starts even though you shouldnt have any grenades until the round 1 goes to the bottom left corner of the screen
10 years ago
It seems now days new mappers just seem to make a box map for there first map and release it out of excitement, and I know that feeling but it does mean many not so good maps are released, and looking back and thinking about it made me come up with some ideas I wish I would have known/done for making my first map.

A few tips to start when it comes to mapping, taking things from other peoples maps without permissions is wrong, always ask, post a help topic if needed, that is a good thing to know when starting. Otherwise you could get into fights or some websites will remove your map or ban you. Another thing is if you use a tutorial make sure to just keep a simple text document of credits to people and the tutorial you used, this will be really helpful and less stress when releasing the map, now onto map tips.

For making your first map this is what I highly suggest you do

1. Make a layout, add some rooms and doors and working zones and zombies and what not, just give it some basic layout, it doesnt have to look good and try to think about treyarch maps and how they layout there perks

2. Now before you get super excited and release the map..... dont.... instead, DELETE your map

3. Now come up with a theme, a lab, office, park, house (though that's been done a lot) and stick to the theme

4. Then completely redo your map with the same general layout in mind, this time it should be easier because you have the basics down and you have a theme to follow along with, now you're probably thinking "why didnt I just do a theme the first time?", thats because you didnt know the basics and where or how to start, but now you do. Also try to add some verticality if you map doesnt have it already with upstairs, downstairs, drops and what not.

5. (optional) If you want the map to be even better you can delete it again and this time when redoing it add detail to it if you havent done so on your first redo already, always ask for help if you need it like weapons and stuff because honestly if you want some GOOD black ops weapons or whatever, people will want to see your map, and if it looks like a crappy box map nobody is going to want to support that map or let people use their features in it.

these are just some tips I wish I had known/done when I started and I hope I could help some new guys out :)

If any other pro mappers want to give some support/tips to new mappers feel free to leave them :D
10 years ago
For some reason ive had issues with people who will get a gun on my map and it will have a weird issue like one guy got the raygun mark 2 and couldnt sprint or ads with it, well, he could sprint, but had to jump first :P and another guy would buy a wall weapon and every weapon had no ammo
10 years ago
Im guessing its more then just one weapon but hears the deal, in coop when someone gets the black ops 1 Skorpion (not sure if its every character, it happened to me while I was playing 4 players and I was Richtofen :P ) But knifing with the Skorpion crashes the game and gives you the bones error, Nukem told me this was because of the world model and I had to remove joints from the world model of the gun, so I did, it now only has 3 joints, but it still crashed the game when knifing even though the blundergat has like 8 joints and knifing with that was just fine so im not sure what the issue is :/
10 years ago
For some reason my insta kill and x2 shaders look really bad and stretched out, im using the black ops 2 ones and ive exported and converted them all the same but compared to the firesale they look really crappy, does anyone know why or how I can fix this?

10 years ago
Loading ...