or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CanadianTyler

Will this include playermodels + handviewmodels from Fry, Bender, Zoidberg of so?

Id like to included them, but it's not on the top of my list. Maybe in a future update. But I am going to make the view hands cartoony at the least.
9 years ago
Maybe you can make the zombies some different alien species instead of just straight zombies. Or maybe the zombies are controlled by brain slugs  :D
http://theinfosphere.org/List_of_alien_species

I had the same idea to put brain slugs on their heads haha
9 years ago
FUTURAMA

Full Planet Express building ! maybe more
Lots of Easter eggs
FUN!!

UPDATE: 2015-07-05
Working on ship.

UPDATE: 2015-07-19
Replacing Perk machines with Slurm machines !!

UPDATE: 2015-08-04
More Models !!! 

UPDATE: 2015-08-10
Robot

9 years ago
How can you get to Jugg. me and a friend found jugg but couldn't get past the bars, so please help explain how to get jugg?  and also where the MP5 is, is there a way to lower or remove that blockage there to see if the door can be opened to the Right of the MP5 when you walk up the stairs. I know the left opens but can you get to the door on the Right of the MP5?

The door to the right does not open, and there is a trigger to open jug in the first room with the mystery box.
9 years ago
Looking Good  8)
9 years ago
well i cant find out how to get jugg xD anyway the map need a count down meanwhile u are shooting those "devices"

You can find a switch for Jug in the first box room.
9 years ago
This map is awesome great job !  ;D

Thanks Dude :D
9 years ago
Just adjust the transparency level in the image editor you are using, save as dds, like paint.net and then select blend instead of replace when converting in assman.

Is there anyway to do it in Photoshop using .tga format ?
9 years ago
I'm looking to make semi transparent textures for my new map. I know how to do fully transparent textures using an Alpha map. This is an example of what I want.
You can see the glass is transparent but not fully, it still has color to it. If anyone knows the settings to do this please let me know.
9 years ago
Great map beat it in my first try on round 20!!!

Errors:
- pack-a-punch please wait sign was always noticeable

That was the only error I found great map though!!!

Thanks glad you enjoyed it. I'll look into pack-a-punch thing.
9 years ago
I don't suggest working on 2 maps at once, but every time you want to work on your Non-UGX map, you'll have to follow the part on the Wiki about returning to stock map development.

I only know how to make a map using UGX. I've never made a map without it. Guess its time to learn haha.
9 years ago
I'm currently working/updating a map now using UGX. I want to start another map now. How can I work on a new one and still continue to work on my old map without messing everything up ?
9 years ago
Looks awesome will be trying later  ;D One noob question though, how do I delete the old version when I'm installing the new one? As in where are the files installed to?

It should just copy over the old one.
9 years ago
Are you kidding me!? I also missed that one! Fucking hell, man

Yeah that seems to be the one people always miss, even though its right in the open.
9 years ago
You looked right at it haha. Its on the Jug machine.
9 years ago
Loading ...