or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CanadianTyler

This Should be neat. Looks damn well interesting.

gonna go load it up just now.
Will return with some feedback  :)  :rainbow:

Double Post Merge: January 26, 2016, 02:37:12 am
Edit: Brilliant map. The slurm can hunts a bit fun. Weapons are outstanding (Especially the slurm gun)

Now to get some mate to play it. Good Job :)

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it  :D
8 years ago
Well I gotta say, enjoyed that immensely ! a superb map & very pretty :D .

Well done.

Thank you, that means a lot :D
8 years ago
Got to the buyable ending, but didn't feel like saving up for it at the moment. Still it was a lot of fun opening everything up and the modified guns were a very welcome addition. Great job man, brought back some good memories. Slurm, Dr Zoidberg and the good old suicide booth - love it!

Thanks, I appreciate that.
8 years ago
Are you gonna fix the bug?  :-\

Everything is fixed now. If its not working for you, just delete it and re-download it.
8 years ago
were is ugx's credit for the mod  :gusta:

Added. My bad. :P
8 years ago
Futurama
The Mutant Uprising

Version 1.1 (2016-01-30)

NEW Easter Egg (NO ONE HAS FOUND IT YET)

Fixes in 1.1
Spoiler: click to open...
Fixed playable area for zombie drops
Added new room
New Easter Egg ( NO ONE HAS FOUND IT YET )
Changed some door prices
Changed damage and ammo count on some guns
New custom models
New textures
Added more path nodes

The Mutants are taking over Planet Express! They have shutdown the power to the ship door. You must find another way to get it open. If not, we're DOOOOOOMED!!!

Features
UGX Mod
Lots of custom models
Objective
Zombie Counter
Cartoon Textures
Modded Guns/Names/textures
Custom Mystery Box
Custom Perk Machines
Buy-able Ending
Spoiler: click to open...
50,000 Points

Credits
Treyarch         - for making the game
UGX                 - UGX Mod
ZOMB1E-KLLR - helpful tutorials
MakeCents      - scripting the objective
                         - zombie counter
xSanchez78    - end game script
Me                  - all custom models
Also thanks to all the staff and members of UGX for helping me out with all the questions I had!

8 years ago
Thanks, after looking into it more it seems really risky to add them in now. I may add them in a update. I probably should have done it before I started the map.

There are plenty of tuts of course, but I know how you could be scared to add them at this point...

I have a script in the works for this, but unfortunately put releasing it on hold when I started customizing it for ORBiT. But later, there will be a rewrite of the zombiemode_perks script that will do just this, easier scripting (one line and reward function), and still works with sniperbolts prefabs, as well as my custom ones with a load of extras, just not resources.

For now, staminup is a fairly easy one, depending on how you want it to work, but mule kick gets a little more involved. Both require editing in the zombiemode_perks gsc, but then mule kick requires a little more in weapons gsc, for the box, and wall weapons, and if you have any custom other things related to giving weapons, there too. Basically checking if they have mulekick and how many guns they have.

So no, there isn't an "easy" way yet, but it's not awfully difficult, and you can back up those gscs before you start trying editing them to add the perks.

Start by creating your prefabs, copying existing ones, changing kvps and models. Then edit your perks script by copying everything they did for each, you do for your new one, using a new specialty. Then address mule kick.
8 years ago
Hi guys,

I am almost done my new map (hopefully releasing it this weekend) and I only have one thing left to do. I really would like to add more perk machines. Only Mule Kick and Stamin-up. My last two maps only had the basic 4 perks, because I found it really confusing on how to add more.

If anyone knows a easy way I can add this two perks without messing up my map, It would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to release another map with only 4 perks.

Thanks
8 years ago
I personally love this map, it's very well made for your first map! The only complaints I have is that the starting room is really really big so it allows for easy and overpowered training. The other complaint I have is that there are sooo many doors, but it's still a very good map!

Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you that the starting area was way too big. When I was making this map I was trying to make it easy because I was new to zombies, and I wanted to have fun playing it. I have a new map coming out VERY SOON, and I have fixed a lot of the problems I had with this one.
8 years ago
I love this map its very fun

Thank you. Glad you liked it  ;D
9 years ago
Try to have under 20k verts for the gun and I like to use 1024x1024 since waw can support it and looks much nicer :)

20K verts ... I'm only at 500. Time to add some detail.
9 years ago
I just started modeling a custom gun for my map, I was just wondering how many polygons it should be. Also what size should the texture be. 512x512 or 1024x1024 ?

Thanks
9 years ago
I was thinking about upgrading to windows 10, just wondering if anyone here has and if it caused problems with world at war and radiant ?

I'm on windows 8 now and I hate it very much.  :P

Thanks
9 years ago
Add it to radiant using 2D view > script > script_model, Press N and give it this KvP: targetname - shoot_target .

Then open up your MAPNAME.gsc (usually in root/mods/MODNAME/maps), and add below _zombiemode::main();

Code Snippet
Plaintext
level thread shoot_target_move();

So it looks like (Or something like that):

Code Snippet
Plaintext
////////////////////////////
//// Zombiemode /////////////
////////////////////////////
_zombiemode::main();
level thread shoot_target_move();

Then add this to the bottom of the same file:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
shoot_target_move()
{
model = getEnt("shoot_target","targetname");

while(1) {
model moveX(600,1);
model waittill("move_done");
model moveX(-600,1);
model waittill("move_done");
}
}

Change the 600 and -600 corresponding to the distance you want the models to move, and change the 1 to the time you want the models to move from one side to another.

BTW the script only works for one Target!!!

Lukkie1998

Thank you very much. I'll try it :)
9 years ago
Loading ...