or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - CanadianTyler

Battlestar Galactica V1.02 - Download Here - UPDATED
V1.02 Change Log
-bug fixes
-debug screen gone

Battlestar Galactica V1.01
V1.01 Change Log
-bug fixes
-map layout slightly changed
-4 players can now play
-fixed glitch where zombies could not reach you
-clipped green crates in jail cell
-fixed door so you can't buy DT through it
-changed some prices of doors
-black ops knifing added !!

Battlestar Galactica - GAMEPLAY - V1.0

http://youtu.be/NAoCWWtaIwI

Story
You are aboard the Battlestar Galactica. A space battleship on a quest to find Earth. All of a sudden three ships are picked up on DRADIS. It's the Cylons. (Cylons are a race of robots that were made by humans, then turned against them. Red Alert can be heard throughout the ship. Admiral Adama gives the command to launch all the Vipers. After a few minutes all the Cylon ships are destroyed, and the Vipers return to Galactica. A short time later you hear screams. They're members of your crew running at you. Something is not right, they are trying to eat you!! The Cylons must have somehow infected the crew.

HOW TO WIN
You must destroy all 11 hidden Cylon spy devices

Once done you will be able to buy the ending !

Features
UGX Mod
Lots of custom models
Objective
Zombie Counter
Black Ops Knifing
Buy-able Ending
Spoiler: click to open...

Credits
Treyarch - for making the game
ZOMB1E-KLLR - helpful tutorials
MakeCents - scripting the objective
                 - zombie counter
xSanchez78 - end game script
rdv              - Black Ops Knifing
ME!!!!!        - All custom models
Also thanks to all the staff and members of UGX for helping me out with all the questions I had :D

This is the second map I have made. First map can be found here:  http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5069.0
9 years ago
I'm trying to remove zone_debugger IWD but I can't find it. Help Please.
9 years ago
I was just wondering how to make a custom loadscreen using UGX. I've found the Photoshop template. I'm just not sure how to convert it to .iwi ?
9 years ago
One of  my doors did not look right so I deleted it. I started the game and in the doorway there was a pimp hat..... no joke. here is a picture I can't see it in radiant so I have no clue how to delete it.
9 years ago
When I import a custom door It comes in has a misc_model then I rename it to a script_model so I can add some kvps. But once it is a script_model it looks dark. The left is misc_model and the right is a script_model.

I have other door models in my map that work fine. they do not go dark. If anyone has an idea let me know :)
9 years ago
I am trying to make multiple shooting door trigger. (example - shoot 3 teddy bears and a door will open.) I followed ZK's tutorial for making one trigger. But i'm looking to have more then just one. If anyone knows how to do it let me know :) www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gM7MxdwIwI
9 years ago
Sorry for the noob question guys but I refuse to release another map without a buy-able ending.
I can't find a End Game tutorial anywhere. If anyone knows of one let me know :D

Thanks Guys
9 years ago
Whenever I try to open a .gdt file in Asset Manager in say  asset_manager MFC application has stopped working.

Any ideas on how I can fix this ?

9 years ago
I modeled a door in Maya and imported it into Radiant. I Add the door KVPs to it but when I buy it the door does not move down. Do I have to select something when importing the model of the door ?

THANKS  :D
9 years ago
I was just wondering if anyone knew how I could make these kinds of lights

They kind of look like these from a TRON zombies map

Video of the TRON map
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDBvJXRqtUY#ws
9 years ago

Features
Zombies replaced with Cylons
Sound effects from BSG
3D Viper model -------------------- DONE
3D Forklift model
Custom door opening effect ------ DONE
Custom textures ------------------- DONE
Custom chairs ---------------------- DONE
Buyable ending
Objectives

I am hoping to finish this map in February. It will feature a complex story with a lot of objectives to complete. I am also hoping to get one or two Battlestar weapons into the game. I have seen a lot of people in the past request a Battlestar Galactica map, and it being one of my favorite TV shows I thought Id give it a go. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
- So say we all

Update - 2015-01-02

Update - 2015-01-14

Update - 2015-01-20

Update - 2015-01-27
Not to much done this week. Added strip lights in hallways. Still need to add spec maps and some crate models in the hall.
9 years ago

GAMEPLAY

Added:
New room
New Wall weapons
Three new doors
Something special on the road :)

This is a zombie map submission for the YouAlwaysWin Christmas map contest

About the map:
Start in a modern designed house on a snowy hill. Close quarters inside. but wide open outside. There are 4 perks and lots of weapons. This is my first map and I've had a lot of fun making it. I hope to make more maps in the future and help keep the zombie modding community alive.

Bugs Fixed:
See through sides of windows
Zombies can not get you under the stairs
Doors only open from one side
Some spots to dark
Hole in floor near the PAP

Special thanks to all the staff and members of UGX

9 years ago
Solved the problem myself. I just had to re-build the UGX Mod file again.

Whenever I make a new map the SINGLEPLAYER button on the UGX menu does not work. /devmap works fine. How do I fix this. It works fine with my old map.

9 years ago
I am in the YAW map contest,  and when I sent in my map I was told to send all the files in the %APPDATA%. But as i'm looking around on this site, I only see .exe files. What do I do ?
9 years ago
I am trying to get the sun to light my map. As far as I can tell the sun is only light my gun, and none of the map.
Here are my settings

In Radiant you can see that the sun is working, and casting shadows

In game the sun is not working and there is no cast shadows.

If anyone knows what I can do please let me know. I've been at it for a few hours now.
9 years ago
Loading ...