or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - brandontr3

I beat the campaign yesterday to kinda find out its basically the same thing as campaign just the robots are changed to zombies and there's different dialogue :/. I only played the first mission of nightmares tho so maybe it changes later in it
9 years ago
Alright man thank you :). I do not have a Skype though anymore (deleted it because my passwords were always apparently wrong when I had the right one lol) but I do have hangouts. If you have a hangouts I could add you on there :)
9 years ago
I am currently learning how to build weapons in Maya. Currently following tutorials on the basics of it and i constructed the handle on the pistol i am creating. In the tutorial, he uses a edge split tool and of course it just doesnt work for me. SO i continue following and because i didnt use it, i get shitted on the farther i go into the project. Also the scale tools and what not just dont want to work on certain faces and googling it just tells me nothing. I want to model guns for my map but ive been at this for  days and it's either finding someone who can help me somewhere in the autodesk forums or i'm just going to give up (it's not THAT big of a deal but i just want to model guns for my map). Anyone else here get mad issues with Maya? I feel like im the only one.
9 years ago
Im trying to create this custom gun for my map and im watching videos to learn about how to copy and paste the vertices and everything like that but they never answer anything and/or, the videos are sped up so fast even playing bakc on .25 you cant keep up. If anyone is good with creating weapons or anything in Maya let me know, pm me or whatever, i could use the help, thank you :p
9 years ago
Lol it mightve been a thing where the struct was behind the wall and i selected the wall but it also selected the struct behind it. This happens to me all of the time
9 years ago
For the fog i used a default one and changed the color,settings and i never touched the distance part but i guess i will try that now ^-^
I tried filtering out everything but script entities and i found two of the same kvps so i deleted one and it worked :p. I looked around while doing this earlier and i mustve not seen it the first time, there fore your answer is listed as best answer, thank you :)
9 years ago
I copy and pasted the same script struct somewhere on accident but then i deleted it. But i heard about noclip but never did it in waw :p, i just did it and this custom fog fx i had only worked when i went near it. When i was distant from it wouldnt appear. But the fire still didnt work
9 years ago
No, i just spawned and the script structs are right in front of the spawn and they were woring, then i put everythingt hat was in the map back in and now the fx doesnt work again. It's really odd.

Double Post Merge: October 11, 2015, 09:05:54 pm
Isn't noclipping via command just like ufo?
9 years ago
Ive sat here for 5 hours trying to figure this out and i just can not. I have used a default fire fx and put the lines for it in where it belongs and it will not work in my mod. So i took the street, the script structs and deleted the rest (copied and pasted map to this other mod). By doing this it worked. Which means there is a brush somewhere in the map that could be preventing my fx form playing. Is this even possible? Im still going through dleeting 5000 brushes to find the bad one
9 years ago
Sweeeet and lmao xD
9 years ago
Alright thank you guys :). Same with the contest as well ?
9 years ago
Quick question. My map is going to be in a city which has billboards everywhere. For these billboards and store names, do I have to use a different name from the actual store names ( like McDonalds for example, am I not allowed to put that in my map?) Because I've been renaming stores and making custom ads and I have like 60 more to go and I don't have enough time for it, so basically, am I allowed to use ads of McDonalds, or forever 21  and other stores and not get in trouble for it?
9 years ago
I wanna submit my map for this contest but there's no way I'll be done by Nov 22nd :(
9 years ago
i was sure i tried that before, but i couldve did wepaons instea dof xmodel, but thank you :)
9 years ago
So i added the m14 lines to dlc3code and zombiemode_weapons and i drag in a thompson prefab and enter it, and i go to switch the model in kvp of the thompaon to the m14 model (worldmodel),and a big red box appears and not the model and it says it failed to load. I saw the gun was a map. file so i mad eit a .map file and i still get it. Does this just not work or am i missing something? o.o
9 years ago
Loading ...