or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - boysta2011

http://gyazo.com/b4d2b1df44849ea108462d49b22ce227

The game gave up on me on round 43. End of the round and nothing spawned so i went to the end game haha

I was only going for round 50 and i might try again if you can run at the last part ( train/buyable ending ) ? after the 10 minutes has finished

The dogs are nasty and put me down with one hit with jug!

Good map

Thanks

Boystaa

9 years ago
Thanks tom, much appreciated mate. Those zombies seem to have hands the size of a bus! and its very hard to get away.

The one training area is madness and very difficult.

I like the idea of hard maps but still fun

Boystaa 
9 years ago
One of the best solo challenge maps and its nearly impossible to reach a high round ( 25+ )
I must have tried 20 times and the zombies just destroy you haha

Montage video if you would like to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDWML0VOztA&feature=youtu.be

Boystaa
9 years ago
ahhh well ive not found the camping spot. I never knew about the spawns either haha. I just get 8k and im off to the pap area. Training is not easy either and some zombies get stuck next to the logs/wood. Yeah great challenge map and i cannot see anyone getting 35+ solo and the guy who said round 16 first go.... hahah ok :)

When i reach my target i will do a quick montage video, but i doubt it will be 50 rounds like my others as that would be insane
on this map

Boystaa

Double Post Merge: February 12, 2015, 04:06:01 pm
What is it on this map as ive not even looked! do you really want me to try and beat you :D
9 years ago
Dammm this map, Its getting right on my tits! lol Round 18 so far. I would be happy with 25.
9 years ago
I would like to see any solo rounds on this map, feel free to tell me what round you got to. I must admit this is not easy but i will try. The dark screen is like wtf haha and those fingers are great :D

BOYSTAA
9 years ago
I will try to beat you :)
9 years ago
Little laggy on my laptop but played ok, montage gameplay below if you would like to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rnrfFyAp_A&list=UUMz_4WFv6x6lsOUhUixjH1g

Boysta
9 years ago
Had a quick go, found 2 parts to the power? it wont turn on?  I've had a good luck around for another part but nothing :(
Like the dogs and a possible round 50 incoming unless the power is glitched

Boysta
9 years ago
Like i said..if only it had a trap or a wonder weapon. insta kill gun is ok to 40+
Im talking about 100, your a map maker and know how many zombies it would take to kill to reach that round. the punch is very good and i enjoyed the map, untill i ran out of ammo with the insta gun :)
9 years ago
Its an insta kill weapon, untill you run out of ammo?
9 years ago
Good fast map, EE was not too difficult and quick. If only this map had a trap or a waff or some type of wonder weapon...
I would of tried for round 100 and im not joking :)

Boysta
9 years ago
Thanks mate, you will when i get on your map! :D Im not one of these YT's who want to play maps before everyone else but i would like a weeks notice when your ready, if thats ok, thanks

I tried your christmas warehouse but it lagged on my laptop :( im looking into a good pc in the future

Double Post Merge: January 12, 2015, 07:33:12 pm
@ Alerion. I would of gone further but i thought 50 was a good round. Its a tight map but i found a good training spot.
Thanks for making the map ( the buyable ending is too low and i had that at round 12 i think or something like that )
9 years ago
Good fast map, nothing complicated and enjoyed smashing some zombies. 50 solo was enough for me :)
9 years ago
Not played CZ for 2 months and this map worked ok on my lap top, 50 was the target and enjoyed smashing some zombies again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK3TaKUG2Qo&list=UUMz_4WFv6x6lsOUhUixjH1g

Boysta
9 years ago
Loading ...