or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - boysta2011

This really looks like a good map. Different from most maps and a nice looking detail. Look forward to playing it...2016 :)
9 years ago
Really like the map, the runners make you get straight into the game. The solo QR ruins it for me as they just teabag you.
9 years ago
Oh yeah, found the link haha. Tried the map and solo QR does not work.
I Like the idea of the map and it reminds me of the mansion from scarface  :)
9 years ago
link?
9 years ago
I was right and im happy to see the actions you have taken.
9 years ago
I was really looking forward to this map BUT it lags for me in some parts. I will try and change some settings etc. The player who did 51 rounds on the first attempt must be a beast lol

Looks good anyway but thats life :(

BOYSTAA
9 years ago
Hey tom, the video is on my channel or on the yt section on here, any full rounds that anyone needs to see is available if requested. im as legit as they come but there will be the...is it legit question im sure

9 years ago
Really enjoyed this map, game over round 126 :o
9 years ago
Yes and and on my YT channel

Double Post Merge: March 09, 2015, 03:48:55 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93RfsqpMfU&list=UUMz_4WFv6x6lsOUhUixjH1g
9 years ago
Blundergat into the sky ...wtf ive not tried that and would never think of trying that .
What does it do?.  I use the trap at jug and its 5 waves for the trap to end. This map is very enjoyable and fast paced and if its not designed for a high round  then im a china man lol.
Some players will love it and some just moan as normal. you play a map and its supposed to be fun, different and not boring GREY!!
I like all maps and you can get a sense of the map maker when you play them. After the xmas maps ( fucking snow ) this is one of the best i have played but everyone is different :)
9 years ago
Hello, you can follow my progress below as i try for round 100 on custom zombie map cryogenic, thanks BOYSTAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7VZ0lg8qxo
9 years ago
The pap scavenger gives up past round 50 and takes 2 shots to kill 5 zombies. I also found a fast strat where i kill 25 zombies in about 15 seconds. Round 67 took about 5 minutes and i will have a montage video on my YT channel soon ( BOYSTAA )
Round 100 is possible if the game/laptop holds out lol and this map is so fast and the colours are amazing. I have not tested all the guns as im using the trap at power. Well done on this map, pure gameplay - love it :)

BOYSTAA

http://gyazo.com/a1855520edd93417c4b4dd448c346ed0
9 years ago
Loving the colours and the laser trap, i will try my usual 50 on this, looks great :D

BOYSTAA
9 years ago
Loading ...