or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AwesomePieMan

Fantastic map from what I can tell of the few hours I've played so far, my only complaint is how ridiculous the bosses get at round 12+. Two 'mega-panzers' at such an early round is way overkill IMO and kinda puts me off playing, but otherwise I love it.
You haven't even seen the "big one" yet D:  You should give it another try.
8 years ago
Nah. I restarted WaW and kept trying. Idk what's up. I do have T4M.
Also, how would I fix the missing sound alias thing?
You can't fix the soundalias thing, that's on my end and its just the main menu music.  And I am 100% sure the anim is in generic_human.  Maybe re-download the map or verify game cache.  You are the only person with this problem as far as I know.
8 years ago
Server Script Compile Error
Animation "unarmed_cowerstand_idle" not defined in anim tree "generic human" (see console for details)

I woulda checked the console, but it was overflowed with "missing sound alias bo_music_mainmenu" or whatever. Any fix for this?
Its in generic human, restart your map, w@w may have just not loaded the animtree in that instance. 
8 years ago
Just letting you guys know there is a glitch where, if you use a teleport grenade to the left of the teleporter (under the brige - right side, if you where facing spawn) you can bypass the invisible barrier and swim + go under the castle and zombies cant get you. its hard to explain but the barrier im on about comes into the map by like a meter i would say and then using teleportation you can just leave the map by jumping over the wall. Hopefully you guys can fix it  :)   amazing map btw loving it so far!  :)
Ok, thanks for the bug report.
8 years ago
Map is almost ready for beta.  Just need to finish one feature first.  Feel free to sign up for the beta (Disclaimer: I'm just going to use the sign up list to see who is interested, no guarantees you will get the map if you sign up.)
8 years ago
your current gsc's will work in bo3, they just need a few things changing in the format, a few mins work at most on each script if not seconds.

You still have .gsc and .csc, there is also scripts for macros or injectable code

Loads of API stuff, like LOADS

We have a good WIKI in progress that will be released fully referenced, trey have put loads in and we can input also.

As soon as they say we can show scripts we will, tbh better scripters than I would be best for it ...

I guess this means porting my bosses from W@W to Bo3 will be easy...heh heh heh  :troll:
8 years ago

Working on some EE stuff
8 years ago
Nearing beta, prepare the H.Y.P.E.
8 years ago
So, double tap 2.0 and Vigor Rush in the same map? :mother:
Who said anything about double tap 2.0.
8 years ago
Its JBird's vigor rush.
8 years ago
I'm liking what I'm seeing, keep up the good work. :D
8 years ago

Ok, fine.  Here is a thing.  An evil thing.
8 years ago
You're still commenting about it...
Spoiler: click to open...
Eat a bag of cement and harden the F**K up :please:

Double Post Merge: June 02, 2016, 04:39:37 am
Can you promise us one thing at least...
please tell us there won't be a round of just Panzer's and Cloakers coming after us, will there?
Don't worry...

...the Cloakzers only come mid round.  That is when they will cause the most panic and despair.
8 years ago
An Update:

We just did a coop test with three people and hit the image limit, but we made it in game with 2.  So, we are really close (hitting image limit with 3 people came from it loading 3 character files instead of 2).  Over the next few days we will try to optimize the hell out of the map (like what we did for leviathan), but it is not looking good for some of the features I had planned.  So I bring up the question: would the community be OK with T4m and the full Ragnarok experience, or would we have to release a scaled back version that runs on the normal w@w.
8 years ago
Loading ...