or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AwesomePieMan

Decided to show off something I have been working on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1N6o5jDjXA
10 years ago
Looks really cool, I like those viewarms.
10 years ago
so... bare hands under water in te ocean? gg  :rainbow:
Its not done yet, I plan on doing some specific view arms for when you have the mask on.
10 years ago

Awesome map, Jbird and I had a lot of fun playing it.
10 years ago
When you say that you get a second of lag, is your game completely frozen for a second and then keeps running, or is it something else?  If it is completely frozen for a second you probably have an infinite loop in your script (you can confirm this by putting "developer 1" in console without the quotes.  If after the lag period it says potential infinite loop in red letters then that is your problem, and we have to find out where that loop is.)
10 years ago
10 years ago
Can't remember who it was, but one the devs mentioned adding Bioshock weapons into the map. Whoever it was if a fellow mapper knows who it was tell them to contact me, thanks. (Yes I have skype)
We never planned adding Bioshock weapons to the map, that was someone else suggesting that we should add Bioshock stuff.  I know one of the images we posted looks like the Bioshock logo, but this map will not have any Bioshock weapons.
10 years ago
Bryans story of what he would do with 12 million dollars is so hilarious xD
Yeah, I totally agree :D
10 years ago
I really liked this, you guys should do more. :D
10 years ago
I found the thunder gun on CFGfactory and I removed it in the map because it was causing problems.
Can you PM me the link then?
10 years ago
auesomepieman i think trem (if its got brutus script at bottom its piemans)
I never gave that script out, so I have no idea who gave it to him.  (I double checked and its identical, he didnt even remove my Brutus checks.)

To the OP, I would love to know who gave you that script, or did you rip it out of Rocket Base yourself?
10 years ago
all in good time sir all in good time lol

Double Post Merge: September 01, 2014, 10:11:20 am
(Image removed from quote.)
I want to point out those are NOT the final atmospheric effects for the map.  We were in a dog round when that was taken.  Dogs will be removed also, I just haven't done it yet xD.
10 years ago
I designed the water like the gravity on moon, high jumps with little movement hindrance.  I actually need to make the jumps less intense because you get launched further then you do on moon when you jump.  Its not like the mud in origins, more like the low gravity on moon.
10 years ago
From looking at the code briefly, it seems like you don't have any windows in the map, the code is looking for windows to break down(more specifically the exterior goal structs that are a part of the window prefab) and cant find any in the map.  Pathnodes are not the problem, node is the name of a variable in this case.  My guess is you have a normal zombie spawner (not a riser) and no windows in your map.  (Keep in mind this is a guess going off of the information provided)
10 years ago
About that. What are the actual steps to getting it? Certain amount of kills? Kills only with tomahawk and no gun? Nascarfanatic told me gotta get over 300 kills and put it in something. If you don't want to say on the forum could you message me the steps? Been trying to get the Hells redeemer for a while and still can't figure it out. Thanks.
The hell's redeemer easter egg is evil.  I told hex how to do it and it still took him 2 hours to figure it out.  You need to first get 316 kills with the retriever, and then do a puzzle in the power room that involves symbols on the wall.
10 years ago
Loading ...