or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Andy Whelan

Why is this put on a ZOMBIE community site?
9 years ago
Bloody amazing map, just pissed me off when i went to pack a punch and i didnt have enough to return so i had to start. Round 37 first try BTW. Energy sword is way O.P hahaha.

As soon as you get a gun (*cough* AE4 *cough*)you are set, probs don't need jugg cause of the open areas :D

But good job, one of the most crazy maps and i like it!
9 years ago
can you create a 1080p version?
it would be realy nice.

No sorry, but I am will probably do another design and make it good quality, I put about 30 mins into this so the next one I will take my time to perfect ;)
9 years ago
Thanks everyone :D
9 years ago
This looks good man. I like it.

MrDunlop4

Cheers  :D
9 years ago
Hey,

So I got bored of mapping and homework so I decided to cook up something in Photoshop  real quickly (I am pretty experienced Photoshopper BTW). So I decided to make a UGX Wallpaper and here it is. Feel free to save/ use, Enjoy :)

9 years ago
Stamp the prefab of the mystery box and copy those KVPs onto any script brush/model for the lid and box (and rubble if you wish) and job done.

Thanks! :)

Double Post Merge: March 04, 2015, 05:02:34 am
Yes just do what stevie said its as easy as that , I suggest your build something in radiant  something easy to start . I will be releasing several mystery boxes once I finish my map.Orbits custom gunbox (w.i.p)

Thanks, can't wait for O.R.B.I.T  :)
9 years ago
Hey,

Can some one show me how to make a custom model mystery box? For my first map I want to explore a little with custom stuff then I can begin on my bigger project in mind. BTW I am using the UGX MOD so even if I can't change the model because I am using the UGX MOD I still want to know. :)

Thanks.
9 years ago
Thank you so much!  Been looking all over for this! :)
9 years ago
I like bosses that are annoying, the origin one was the best to annoy

I agree the Panzer was the best boss.
9 years ago
Nice. I would say YouTube has a lot of Blender Tutorials. Search them and learn more. I hope you will be making a good model :D

MrDunlop4 😅

I began doing that but then I thought UGX Community will have better ones most likely but any way thanks :)
9 years ago
Hey,

Does any one have a blender tutorial or a link to on? (preferably a video)   I'm just got it and am wanting to learn how to create a model, add a textures to it and the export it to WAW for my custom map. BTW I have got the COD Blender Add-On.

Cheers!
9 years ago
When is the release for the MOTD Zombies UGX Version? Thanks for the other packs though, love the moon one :)
9 years ago
I still haven't played the map but I really want to because it looks great and the feedback is persuasive.

Then Why haven't you played it? Go play it now and learn for your self how good this map is.
9 years ago
Loading ...