or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Andy Whelan

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with adding objectives to my map. By objectives I mean when you press TAB or in the top left corner of the HUD you can see what you have to do, e.g. Turn On Power.  Find the ......     Fill Soul Chests, E.C.T.

If you could help than thanks a heap. :)
9 years ago
Try to export a model from Google Sketchup like your statues. I try to export some knife and all i can say is: It works :D

MrDunlop4

Alright Cheers
9 years ago
Holly shit thats really diificult to do a statue like that one :/

MrDunlop4

Yeah i think i might just use one of the world at war statues in stead
 Hahaha
9 years ago
What for a model you need?

MrDunlop4

I want to make a model similar to this statue for my map.   
9 years ago
I found Tombstone Soda, but is it working? And how you can get to it?

You can't get it, it is a troll.
9 years ago
Yeah you can do its with Maya but i think its too difficult. The custom model we made are we making in Google Sketchup xD

Yeah we made it in Google Sketchup you can try to make in 3ds Max or Blender. Only try

MrDunlop4

Ok thanks :)
9 years ago
Hi,

Does anyone know who to make a custom model?
9 years ago
My first map was NACHT in WAW then 2nd was DER RIESE then 3rd was FIVE on BO1 LOL!  :lol:

I skipped KINO because back then, when I watch NGT play FIVE, I loved the RAW FEEL of the realism. I kind of want that back by the way. The REALISTIC feel of zombies when you pull the trigger and hear that metal cling together so damn nicely... *Sigh* If only... I don't want BO3 with like Flying and teleporting zombies.

Yeah, Treyarch should over do BO3. Just keep it simple but smart.
9 years ago
does anyone know how many pathnodes a box map has in it?

Depends how big the boxmap is
9 years ago
I uninstalled and reinstalled, and the second time i made sure to be very careful, but i still get the same error.

Have you tried installing it on a different map?
9 years ago
Looking good. Another map i'm looking forward to
9 years ago
 :rainbow: Can't wait for this and UGX Mod 1.1. The map looks really good.
9 years ago
I have read the tutorial a bunch of times, but it never gives a fix for an error like this, does anyone know where i could have messed up? Thanks, I really appreciate the help.  :)
Error:
"Couldn't find the bsp for this map. Please build the fast file associated with maps/experimental_box.d3dbsp and try again."

Delete the UGX Mod and re-install it.
9 years ago
Loading ...