or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Andy Whelan

Just voted but still, JiffyNoodles sounds better than Fearnzzz
9 years ago
Everyone needs to take a deep breath, releasing the map in its current state will only cause more complaining. It is the mappers choice when he/ she wants to release their map. You can't expect smasher to spend so much time on making this map the best it can be but release it filled with bugs. Like I already said, more people will complain about the bugs than they have about release.
Work In Progress pages shouldn't be about people asking when release is, the map will be released when it is done. WIP are meant to be a mapper giving updates on their project and receiving constructive criticism, not pages of, "When is the going to be released?" or "Just release it already".
Maps shouldn't be rushed, take this map or Oil Rig for example. Taking look at the images posted you can see many different textures are being used, models too. Take away the many textures and models you basically are releasing a plain boring box-like map.
No mapper wants to negative feedback or people ranting about how they should just release it. The map will be released when it is done and in 100% condition
9 years ago
What the heck did you do to my face.

We couldn't find a picture of you so I decided you could be a zombie from The Walking Dead. Harry Bo21 is Harry Potter too
9 years ago
Map is pretty hard but it is good. The lighting should be fixed. But the first room is so good, I love it. Reminds me of the good old WaW days
9 years ago
Andy. Nope. He's too new and too much of a scrublord to have muted or kick me yet.

Only because you are barely on any more, or when I am on. I've come close though, when chat was broken and you blamed me for it despite me doing nothing. You were spamming the emojis.
9 years ago
Fin.
All this was done behind the scenes with the help from HitmanVere and Lukkie1998 who got most of the images
EDIT: SageOne is unfortunately missing from here because I couldn't find an image of him, or an image to do with the word Sage.
9 years ago
is this map still being made or has it been abandoned?

Have you not read any of the previous messages?
If its cancelled he will tell you... Theres a massive explanation for the delay on the previous page, and is a particularly sensitive matter...
9 years ago
Are you serious??? Thanks for the info.

100% Serious, not sure if everyone will get it though. Information is based of what I have heard, and that I had it in my GAMES library
9 years ago
Just notifying everyone that apparently if you have Black Ops 2, Ghosts, OR Advanced Warfare on Steam you get the BO3 beta for FREE.
9 years ago
Crash Bandicoot, nuff said
9 years ago
Andrew is my first name, I shortened it to Andy because that is what I prefer being called. Whelan is my last name  :accepted:
9 years ago
Pretty sure you could but you would need Maya to export it for WaW
9 years ago
Yeah, wasnt sure about the counter, so yeah, wanted to do the poll.

Slower zombies are in now, since poll ended with 25 to 5. Zombie counter poll broke for some reason, but yeah:

(Image removed from quote.)

Who doesnt like shit ton of wonderweapons in a map? :please:

Why is there an FX on it like that? Looks weird
9 years ago
I will just say no. I've had my beta tester group since last fall and most of the testing is done by me, so I dont need more testers. Besides, asking betas is against rules, need to use Request beta-button, if there is such

::) If ya know what I mean
9 years ago
Loading ...