or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AllMoDs

add your waw name and steam to this post if you play custom zombies and like more active players as friends
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9367.0.html
8 years ago
and some of us still use ugx team speak
teamspeak server name:  ts3.ugx-mods.com

Double Post Merge: December 01, 2015, 07:29:44 pm

ADD YOUR INFO LIKE THIS

WaW:Name:    AllMoDs
Steam:Name:  AllMoDs
8 years ago
added 7 pics of the map to 1st page let me know what you think
8 years ago
i love the map just saw the vid if you need fx made let me know be glad to help pm me
8 years ago
just added a custom intro vox and fixed the zombies not coming apart ty to Harry Bo21
! No longer available
8 years ago
fixed the vox way better
! No longer available

Double Post Merge: November 23, 2015, 01:07:01 am
ADDED NEW FX ON SOME THINGS AND ADDED A NEW ATTACK AND MADE THE VOX WAY BETTER
! No longer available
8 years ago
looking nice for your 1st map you are doing a good job
8 years ago
Very cool. Have you considered the explosion effect, or will you keep it as it is now?
it will have a new fx on both x2 and x3 kamehameha and the projectile will have its own win shot and the explosion fx wil have its own fx there will be 4 fx going all working together to make it look good and cred to jei9363 for helpng me fix my zombie boss scripts he told me where to put scripts for the zombie boss and put what i was missing to make them work right

LOOK AT ALL THE VID TIME 3:35 IN VID BEST PART
! No longer available
8 years ago
look at this Steam VS Tunggle i think its funny the one i find more games on all the time
! No longer available
8 years ago
yes it will be like jug is what i got in mind for it but might change im adding lots of good stuff still so ill not be shore until i get every thing added was thinking of making it work off souls you get from killing zombies 2 so i dont no yet
8 years ago
looking nice so fare
8 years ago
Since it charges up, why don't you make it at the cost of points?
cred to HitmanVere for helpng me with my noob questions no i want game play to be like a real dbz game there is no ammo points will be for opening new spots and perks 
and i added a custom hud
! No longer available

Double Post Merge: November 19, 2015, 06:31:04 am
pic of fixed hud
8 years ago
1st cred to offthewall this mod is way past one of a kind and still adding stuff to it
the stuff that has bin added is to good to be true and still lots of never b4 dun stuff is getting added
! No longer available
8 years ago
Loading ...