or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AKScorpion75

Well I am a youtuber. I would love to show the map to my subscribers :)
8 years ago
So Ping, if we were to get an open beta, on what date will that happen, or ETA when that will happpen?
8 years ago
Really....
Donate for access.  :troll:
8 years ago
Is that picture with the G3, is that an exert from Alien defense
8 years ago
Lol it's not because of bo3 that its canceled, it's because I don't enjoy working on this project anymore and I don't think you have any place to be mad at me for canceling my project. I'm glad you were interested but dude chill. The community is on the back burner due the the interlude between was and bo3 but I can assure modding will flourish again in bo3.
I'm sure of BO3 modding will flourish and be astonishing but it's not necessarily that being my issue. I went back to page 1 and saw 91% mapping so it would have been cool to actually see release. And 5 months later it becomes cancelled. Honestly I thought, `Hey, 5 months later, this map is gonna be amazing." So honestly I am a little pissed about this map being cancelled and honestly don't see the whole reason why. But i guess i'll just face the facts that this is the end of WaW custom maps
8 years ago
...So I have not opened radiant in like 4 months (if not more) and I really don't feel like returning to the stress that is WaW modding so i'm gonna call this one quits guys. Sorry for those who were looking forward to it but i'm just really not interested in continuing. Rest assured, I will be modding in BO3 when those tools finally get out, whenever that may be. Thanks to those who have helped and supported me along the way.
First WARDOGSK93's Asylum and now this, all because of Black Ops 3 custom maps. It's either months or years away. What happened to the love for WaW custom maps, GONE! poof. Where did it go?  MZSlayer11 I'm not hating on you it's just BlackOps 3 keeps taking the good mappers away from WaW and especially on the good maps (like this one). Lots of hype goes to waste. Lot's of time people put in these maps go to waste. Create a masterpiece and don't release it because of BO3 mod tools. Where has the community gone?
8 years ago
New update guys! [V0.5]

What do you think?  :D

I think I might do an open beta for this map. Let me know if you'd be interested?

Thank you,

- Ping998
The update looks incredible. And yes I would love to for you to have an open beta
8 years ago
Oh oh I like this game! It's called 'random words' right? My turn.

Blancmange.

Spoiler: click to open...
Instead of posting this crap you could read up where I already responded to this from someone else or look at the dozens of other posts about this issue all over the forum. ::)

Link updated.
Wow asshole
8 years ago
That's super specific, thanks for the feedback!
textures
8 years ago
Im having like really buggy stuff right now
8 years ago
Wheres the new link
8 years ago
any more updates?
8 years ago
Yes i know, any mod i post i will add close friends / people i trust to beta (since they will be beta'ing the mod anyways)
Oh ok I did't know but thank you for letting me beta test then.
8 years ago
Currently, no not ATM just working on gamemodes might add custom perks / weapons later on but for RN im just adding gamemodes
Uh did u know i have beta access because i got a message so i didnt know if u knew?
8 years ago
I'm way too hyped right now. I noticed late may 2016 release and its not far away but it also is. Too much hype. BO3 weapons, elemental power ups, you went all out man, Nice work
8 years ago
Loading ...