or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AKScorpion75

Looks good, will try later... also gonna stream it on Tuesday
4 years ago
I'm really looking forward to this. I loved RD on WaW. Any new updates my friend?
5 years ago
UPDATE

• Graphically overhauled the map -

Screenshots

• Modified the HUD for clear Ammo Counter -

Screenshots

• Replaced Wall Weapon Chalks with their corresponding Black Ops 3 Wallbuy -

Screenshots

• Replaced Shi No Numa's vague Perk Hintstring with proper ones -

Screenshots

• Added in Custom Powerup FX -

Screenshots

• Replaced Shi No Numa Easter Egg song with Zetsubou No Shima's 'Dead Flowers'

• Replaced Game Over song with the one from BO2 Green Run

• Added Black Ops 3 Round Tally Mark System

• Added Black Ops 1 styled Pause Menu

• Added Double Tap 2.0
NIce update my dude, can't wait!

Double Post Merge: May 04, 2017, 10:55:42 pm
Dumb question though, even though it may not be possible, but is there a way you can add Pack-A-Punch?
7 years ago
This looks really great! Keep up the work my dude!
Spoiler: click to open...
Also wuzzup

7 years ago
Excuse me Tom if you need any more testers (which is unlikely in 3.0's current stage), feel free to hit me up sometime.
7 years ago
Can you PM me the easter egg steps mate
7 years ago
So hows progress?
7 years ago
If you know how to put 50 guns in a map without it let me know
Well, touche. But I was just messing around. Seriously looks good will try later
8 years ago
Well, if you've truly changed, then I'm glad, and I'm sure this site is as well.
Cheers.  :D
8 years ago
:please:
What? I've changed-ish, still an a**hole. But i'm changing so how about  :please: to you jiffy
8 years ago
im just asking is this map coming out soon or no? because i really want to play it and  it looks really fun too :D :D :D :D
when is da map being realesed
It will be released whenever MikeVLC wants to release. Please don't spam this message in WIP section topics.
8 years ago
Looks good, will try later  :)

But another box map that needs T4M? Seriously?
8 years ago

Oh dear Lord  :o :o :o :o
I was literally wait for this map since before you changed your nickname to c.h.n.... ( :troll:) and of course, before that i was waiting for your Farm Swamp's der rise mod.

Now days its a must have put BO3 features into awesome maps like this one. Wanna thank you for dedicate time to finish this map in WaW and not just canceled and port into BO3 modtools. #Respect.
Agree
8 years ago
Another quick question: What are the four characters? Nikoli/Takio/Tank/Richtofen or the Tranzit crew?
Or the original Marines, aka Carson's Raiders from Nacht or Verrukt
8 years ago
Looks good.  I remember back not too long ago about the original Necro Forest, it was a good map.  Now for BO2, with more options and textures in the tools, should be as good as the original, even better.

Too much?
8 years ago
Loading ...