or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AKScorpion75

Will there be any custom weapons or perks (Harry's perks)

Spoiler: click to open...
Anyways looks creepy in its own way.  :o
8 years ago
Any updates, (with the exception of Perish being made)
8 years ago
What do you mean? :/

Ah our convo about Tranzit, or Bus Depoy 1.2
8 years ago
You lied to me on twitter my friend
8 years ago
Name = Dreamland: Defense Mission
8 years ago
I think I will remove Battlefield 3 weapons from the map and replace them with CoD weapons as it seems that porting from EA titles is VERY SHAKY. It's only 5 weapons out of...what? 53? I know other people have used them and I know nothing's happened but I will get paranoid that for some reason EA will take action.

Unless someone updates me with information, the BF3 weapons HAVE TO GO!
Well that sucks, but is still okay, I will research it for you and I'll let you know anything I find and give you the link
8 years ago
Before I release this map I need to make a decision.

I don't know if I'm allowed to use Battlefield 3, Homefront or Titanfall weapon models in my map if they are from cfgfactory as they are not affiliated with Activision or Call of Duty: World at War.

From a logical point of view it seems that I'm not allowed to. However, many mappers have used these assets and it seems that no action has been taking thus far.

I want to make sure that the guns I use are allowed in the CoD community and abide by the rules.

Any moderators that can help me out?

*UPDATE*

I have had confirmation from Scobalula that Respawn Entertainment (Titanfall) and Deep Silver (Homefront) DO ALLOW porting their assets to other games to be used like this.

However he was unsure of EA's standpoint on the issue.

Please let me know if you have any information regarding EA's opinion on porting assets from their games!
I am pretty sure you should have nothing to worry about. honestly
8 years ago
I have attempted that before and it doesn't seem to work :/
Damn, well I guess its more challenging to get to the top
8 years ago
So i was playing the Gun game on here and my game crashed, i forgot what the error was but it happened. I dont know if it was the mod or just the game.
8 years ago
Just letting you all know that this map is ready to be released VERY soon! (A day or two)

So any further last-minute suggestions should be made NOW!

Thank you,

- Ping998
Double dew if you can, but i would say make it alot of score to purchase
8 years ago
I would never expected Hanoi as a zombie map. But DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM does it look good
8 years ago
Well I did justify it!

"...if bugs are encountered it would be better for me to actually see them happen and diagnose it rather than get a vague description or screenshot..."

Half the time when I release a map bugs that are encountered by players are reported very vaguely and I can't really understand the background of the problem so that's why I'd prefer a video or be able to talk directly to the person.

This map will be released soon, although CO-OP testing still needs to be carried out.
Can I co-op test with you? I would really enjoy that

EDIT: I do have a mic and can verbally explain bugs
8 years ago
Anyways i cant wait

Double Post Merge: May 21, 2016, 10:40:21 pm
8 years ago
Looks cool, but hasen't this been released before?
8 years ago
Loading ...