or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 90Dboy

Apparently you don't need to be dead to become a zombie anymore. Great.
Patrick did die of the flu though.
11 years ago
Exclusive content in the Donator's section of the forum ;)
:'(
He took high risk.

He went into our HQ, knocked out two guards. Got access into our heavily secured office.
Got somehow the keykard, PIN and fingerprint from Mr Slagovich ( Give him chicken and he will do anything... ) logged in with these into our intranet.
Hacked into the core of our SVN Server and downloaded the latest source code.

Then he just had to escape, got rid of three heavy assault teams and a helicopter ( yeah yeah, we couldn't aford tanks and jets.... YET) and posted this higly classified information here.

Well, or he just took a look at the donator forum section where we post some previews for donors only.

;)

:lol:
11 years ago
I'll give you a hint: teams and flag
And you know this how?
11 years ago
I like the concept, rewarding your greatest fans unlike every other forum.
11 years ago
Shit, when did I come out from 1892?
11 years ago
UGX mods will definitly claim dominance of WaW custom zombies. I admire all the hard work you guys do for free just to please your fans.
11 years ago
Something that would really jam players would be the Recession skull from the Halo CE Remake. Fire 1 bullet at the expense of 2 and a no HUD Hardcore mutator. Half health, guns have more impact on mobility (LMG's would slow down players alot, prehaps about 60-70%?) and perks are worse. Jugg gives 100+ health increase instead of 150, Speed Cola gives 10% reload speed, Stamin-Up gets a 1.4 speed increase instead of 1.7 etc.
11 years ago
How about Nic Cage meteorites striking down on the map? It would only fit for outside maps, but would be scary fun nontheless.
11 years ago
Whoops, it's in the wrong category.
Also this seems a bit too far fetched, but do you think a Nic Cage face mask would be possible?
11 years ago
Because that would spoil the surprise  :troll:

Here's a little something to satisfy the appetite:

So... Brutus in Gun Game? I have a vauge memory of the boss in there but I'm not sure...
11 years ago
Trem, y u no show Nic Cage? :ok:
11 years ago
I really loved Illuminati Island. This map looks even better so far! But will it blend the craftable ending return?
11 years ago
Loading ...