or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 90Dboy

There were no stats on the CoD Wikia or weapon files from BO2 to get state times from, which makes it very difficult to correctly judge things like reload time and fire rate. If you have a specific time in seconds that the Blundergat would take to reload (without SpeedCola) then let me know and I will change it.
Sorry, I don't have the exact time. I really appriciate all of the hard work you've done with it anyway, a little reload time change won't ruin anything.
10 years ago
R.I.P Martinez. I really liked him, but Gimple is killing of everyone I like. He should've been left by the Chambler family to die.
10 years ago
i really hope you dont add anything from ghosts, i dont want to see anything from that garbage game in such a good mod
The SOFLAM would be a great addition; or atleast to outside maps.
10 years ago
I noticed that the Blundergats reload time has been increased? Is this a balancing matter or something?
10 years ago
Will the Blundergat/Sweeper be affected by Double Tap II?
10 years ago
How do I download from a map thread? And more importantly, I want Ski Resort (BO1 Summit) and Cheese Cube but the links from NGTZombies seem to be broken
Have you tried signing up for the site where the map is located? ZM requires that.
10 years ago
I really wish that Dr. S survived. Also as you said, dat ending...
10 years ago
Correct. It's a 50% increase with no accuracy bonus - accuracy bonus comes with Steady Aim.
Great! Nice work on the perk logos by the way, they look really good.
10 years ago
It increases your clipsize - sorry if I didn't make that clear in the video   :)
Oooh, nice! So it functions like Deadshot but prehaps a different clipsize increase? Less or more than 15%?
10 years ago
One question, since you get full ammo on a gun you pick up, what's the point of Bandoiler?
10 years ago
Alright, so now the first fully playable mod is nearly ready.
:right:
10 years ago
In the comics didn't rick die in season 2 also?
Rick is still alive in the comic.
Also I really liked the Bob/Daryl tension. I really don't hope Bob dies though, I really like him.
10 years ago
If this gets implemented, I'm going to use all of them at the same time except for most headshots at round 10. You are really creative, you should create maps!
10 years ago
Very interesting map indeed. I really loved Hypermole's Juggernog  ;D
10 years ago
My favorite characters are biting it. Caleb is infected, Carol killed David and Karen and to put it all of, Tyreese is going suicide mode. His closest are more or less dead already. And I used to like Carol. Used to. I hope Tyreese slits her throat.
10 years ago
Loading ...