UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

SANITY CHECK FAILURE... While linking map.

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by SponsoredByCloro
Date Registered: 4 October 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
What is the meaning of life? Dank Memes.
SponsoredByCloro's Contact & Social Links
Aight so when I link my map, this error appears in a window whilst doing so:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
(fileBuffer)

E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\linker_modtools.exe
convert_xmodel.cpp:415

And in the Mod Tools log, this appears:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'

xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior
    col_map:maps/zm/zm_voejf_bmjfo.d3dbsp
Converting xmesh p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0 (Desired Faces: 274, Scale: 1.000000, Collision: false)

Reducing mesh from 2288 to 274 faces
219 ms elapsed
^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'

Converting xmesh p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0 (Desired Faces: 572, Scale: 1.000000, Collision: false)
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to rename 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O.q.tmp' to 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O' because Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: waiting 500 ms on file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O'  xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior

Reducing mesh from 2288 to 572 faces
203 ms elapsed
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to rename 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S.r.tmp' to 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S' because Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: waiting 500 ms on file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S'  xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior

'

^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to read 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f274_s1.000000_geo_rigid_GQOW7NJY5G7A4OY2B6DIOKNJ5O'  xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior

ASSERTBEGIN -------------------------------------------------------------------
(fileBuffer)

E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\linker_modtools.exe
ASSERTEND ---------------------------------------------------------------------

'

^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to read 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior_lod0_f572_s1.000000_geo_rigid_WHMEXSG6HZCFRTHZRXCYT5S66S'  xmodel:p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior

Assert Expression:

File:    convert_xmodel.cpp
Line:    415

I've tried deleting the model that it says in the log, but everytime I delete it, it fails on another model.

What I've Tried:
- Verifying both Game & Tool Cache
- Restarting PC
Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 04:57:53 pm by SponsoredByCloro
Date Registered: 5 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I belive purple is getting me...
IperBreach86's Groups
IperBreach86's Contact & Social LinksIperBreach86
Try verifing cache of the tools from steam.
Date Registered: 4 October 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
SponsoredByCloro's Contact & Social Links
Aight I just finished veryfing both Game & Tool Cache, now when it does its "gdtDB updating" this comes up:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\\gdtdb\gdtdb.exe /update

gdtDB: updating

errors found while updating database!

ERROR: Duplicate 'xmodel' asset 'p_glo_barrel_metal_grey_old' found in e:\program files\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\legacy_assets.gdt:433
ERROR: Duplicate 'xmodel' asset 'p_glo_barrel_metal_grey_old' found in e:\program files\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\bo1_barrel_rust.gdt:217

gdtDB: processed (2 GDTs) (21 assets) in 2.287 sec

Says duplicate, think I could just delete one?

Double Post Merge: October 26, 2016, 04:18:55 pm
I did it with Ignore Errors, to get passed the gtb updating part, and it does the same error again.

Also, when I verified it only found 2 files to validate.

Double Post Merge: October 26, 2016, 04:56:11 pm
Update, I deleted the model that I ported over from Black Ops 1, which was the "p_glo_barrel_metal_grey_old" gtDB now updates with no errors found.

I deleted the model "p7_barrel_metal_55gal_burned_interior" that I had placed on my map.

Now when I link:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
^3failed to open cache file 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_tire_rubber_worn_lod0_f1280_s1.000000_geo_rigid_IZJRRRU7PSXKEXWU5WGI3GJZ5Z' because 'The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

'
  xmodel:p7_tire_rubber_worn
^3ConvertCache_Write_File: unable to read 'E:\Program Files\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\assetconvert\\xmesh\v6\p7_tire_rubber_worn_lod0_f1280_s1.000000_geo_rigid_IZJRRRU7PSXKEXWU5WGI3GJZ5Z'  xmodel:p7_tire_rubber_worn

xmodel:p7_tire_rubber_worn
Assert Expression:

File:    convert_xmodel.cpp
Line:    415

ASSERTBEGIN - ( Recursive assert )---------------------------------------------

(fileBuffer)

ASSERTEND - ( Recursive assert ) ----------------------------------------------

Double Post Merge: October 27, 2016, 01:34:53 pm
I tried compiling/linking a different map and the same shit happens.

Here's an image of what comes up:

I was gonna try deleting the file in the directory and verify the tool cache, but I can't even delete or move it.

Also can't delete it from CMD

Maybe I should try re-formatting completely, and redownload it all? Maybe i'll buy another HDD and install mod tools/blackops 3 to that, and move my map over to it.
Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 02:22:59 pm by SponsoredByCloro

Loading ...