UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Invisible floor and zm_nuked_basic_1 error.

broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by QuantumHex
Date Registered: 4 October 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
QuantumHex's Groups
QuantumHex's Contact & Social Linksstormheflin
((I'm sorry for posting again, I don't know how to delete or edit my old post.))

I fixed the issue of the Game Over screen upon spawning. But the floor is still invisible, and a new issue has risen. The map crashes and I get this error:

Any help would be great, thank you!
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
ROCKWELL's Groups
ROCKWELL's Contact & Social Linksrockwelelele
Some textures aren't meant to be used just as normal textures. Each texture has a texture type that you can see in red text under the texture name. I don't know what each one does, but try changing to a texture with 'lit' under its name and see if the problem is still happening.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
QuantumHex's Groups
Some textures aren't meant to be used just as normal textures. Each texture has a texture type that you can see in red text under the texture name. I don't know what each one does, but try changing to a texture with 'lit' under its name and see if the problem is still happening.

That did not work for me. I have also tried right clicking the brushes and making them an Umbra target, that didn't work. I have started from scratch twice now and all of my brushes are still not visible while playing. Any other ideas?
Date Registered: 23 August 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
donaldrump's Groups
donaldrump's Contact & Social Links
Having the same problem! For a while it still worked fine when I loaded in (except for the invisible floor), but now it's giving me this error too. I even have the zm nuked actor on the map.... so confused
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
QuantumHex's Groups
Having the same problem! For a while it still worked fine when I loaded in (except for the invisible floor), but now it's giving me this error too. I even have the zm nuked actor on the map.... so confused

I have solved the problem. It took many many hours searching and trying many different things. There is one simple fix for it. Your skybox is set up incorrectly. Your skybox has to be 6 separate pieces, one on each side of the map. And the edges of each skybox side have to be perfectly sealed. So what I did to avoid confusion, was I copied the skybox from the default map by making it a prefab. Add the prefab to your map and stamp it. Then move the pieces to fit your map and seal them, and you should be good. Hope this helps!

Loading ...